and then crying on camera coz of her beauty and he actually got to touch her. lol
heavensmissinanangel heavensmissinanangel 26-30, F 7 Answers Jul 8 in Community

I think its just a normal thing. People like beautiful things/people,etc. Even back in past civilisations people valued beauty.

Best Answer

Well if it was a youngish or teen boy then that would make a lot of sense... probably not so much about her look but probably more about who she is and what she means to him... I had seen one with Ariana Grande where a young male fan was totally breaking down in front of her and she is like trying to calm him down. It was a really impressive photo that I thought showed a really amazing side to a celebrity that I have never really seen before. Oddly I have never seen an interview with a celeb of any kind that talkes about it.

Best Answer

society worships looking good over feeling good or doing good. Society puts so much emphasis on looks that it fails to appreciate anything more solid or true.

Best Answer

It was her inner beauty , huh she wasn't just a pretty face, you won't understand

Best Answer

where you even alive when princess Diana ruled the world, lol

Best Answer

I have read every article and book on her.

Best Answer

when I was a kid she was all over the news and newspapers, no rest from her pretty smile. Everyday it became obviouse that they were doing this for a reason. Some say to add significance to her death and improve popularity of royal familly or something like that.

Best Answer

Your knowledge in not enough to analyze her death and life. The royal family never wanted her to be more famous than Prince Charles. And she didn't die as a member of the royal family.

Best Answer

oh, and you know this because you read it? I know about divorce and dodi who also happened tobe a muslim. I also know about royal familly not wanting mother of future king married to a muslim etc. or the 13th pillar in the tunnel right underneath the torch etc. Now ride a bike or whatever 16 year olds do, lol

Best Answer

Whatever the **** you know has nothing to do with her popularity analysis that you threw at me. Go shopping and don't take stress on your brand new brain.

Best Answer

lol, oh no he didn't!

Best Answer

You are jealous of her though she is dead but afterall you are woman. A pathetic loser known as NOBODY

Best Answer