loveit1 loveit1 36-40, F 5 Answers May 28, 2010

If there was an incident, write to the main office (google the website). I am sure it's isolated to that one location. My husband worked at D&B when he was in college and it wasn't like that where I live.

Best Answer

I despise racism (both real and imagined). I would hate for any person of any ethnicity to be mistreated simply because of the color of their skin. On the other hand, I'm tired of people shouting "racism" everytime they are criticized about anything negative.<br />
I truly wish this word had never entered our vocabulary.

Best Answer

i don't know. Racism is stupid.

Best Answer

Can't find any news feeds on it. Can you elaborate?

Best Answer

Went to relax and cheer on Lakers. Spent 60$ on food (3 plates and a few drinks). Bartender stopped serving me, and made dirty looks and rude comments from the moment I walked in and sat down. The group next to me of whom Dustin the bartender was talking to made remarks about Mexicans. Im hispanic and female. When I asked the bartender why he wasnt taking care of me (stopped service, as in not refilling water, removing my plate when I was done, the check) or what was wrong he got rude shouting, and started slamming the cash resgister with his fists. Prior to that in between long glaring dirty looks, he said that the bar should be sectioned off. Regulars sittin next to me were not fans of Mexicans nor the fact that (according to Mike the manager, he said Dustin thought I felt too strongly about my cheering of the Lakers, and that he backs Dustin up and doesnt blame Dustin, that Dustin thought I was obnoxious...??? wtf? ) When I asked why? Like what exactly was so bad he said he didnt know wasnt there, yet said he heard and knew all about it. About what!? Mike tried saying maybe it was the alcohal, but I stopped short on those (had a few) way long before mid game. Plus not Dustin, nor Mike mentioned that as I sat and cheered on the Lakers...hmmn. So I guess minding my own business, cheering and clapping out loud, being female, hispanic and having love for the out of state team is a no no there. Bigorty is a joke and life is too short yall, so word to the wise,... dont waste your money, nor love of your favorite past time here Dave and Busters @21001 N.Tatum Blvd Pheonix AZ .

Best Answer