I've received 6 "friend" requests today from "people" who just joined within the last 3 days, have no stories, no groups, no whiteboard posts, a somewhat provocative pic, and nothing but "XXX became friends with XXX" on their profile, spaced about about every 2 minutes. Anybody else getting these?
Dragonhermit Dragonhermit 36-40, M 3 Answers Jan 4, 2013 in Community

Nope i haven't ,just luck of the draw really~

Best Answer

Lucky you! :P I suppose it is just my turn in the EP roulette. In the 2 years I've been on here, I've only received 2 suspicious friend requests. In the last week, I've gotten over 20. hehe

Best Answer

DAMN that's alot

Best Answer

EVERY time I try using EP these days a pop-up window tells me I need to download some crap app. Sometimes I can X out of it, but many times when I try it the spammer exits me out of EP. It's always the same... the pop-up windows says I need to download a new version of a Flash pla<x>yer, and the bastards use the same kind of graphics as Adobe. The folks at EP need to run Malwarebytes or some SPAM detection program to delete this worm or whatever it is. Very frustrating and annoying! DO NOT DOWNLOAD THEIR SO-CALLED "FLASH" Pla<x>yer UPDATE!!!

Best Answer