Where are all the smart, talented women who have more 2 offer 2 the world besides their looks?<br />
They're all at home with low self esteem because their men are in the next room looking at **** and ************ to "perfect" young bodies instead of having sex with them in person- and then getting mad when the women tell them they don't understand.

Best Answer

wow that is an awesome post :) A+ lol

Best Answer

The same could be said for men... Where are all the men who look past physical beauty and go for what's really beautiful about a womans personality?<br />
All I *see* of men these days are cheaters, drunks and insensitive arseholes. Not saying all men are like that but that's all I see of men around town, in the papers and online (where they're taking pics of their dicks and putting them as their profile pic).<br />
And one of the worse things I hate that nearly every guy I have met has done in front of me AND in public is sticking their hand(s) down their trousers to adjust themselves! Right out there, in the open. Why do a lot of men do this?<br />
Believe me, I ask the same questions as you about the women and nearly all of my female friends/family members would have the same questions/views as me on men.

Best Answer

There's plenty of men that look past physical beauty. The idea that most men only care about looks is believed by many because women have made it sort of a standard to attract a man by their appearance. Hence my question, i believe many women think that the best way to attract a man is by acting or dressing slutty and posting scantily clad pics of themselves online. It doesnt usually work that way most of the time because most if not all of the time the female tends to come off as cheap and/or easy. It is true that there is bad men out in the world equally as there are bad women but the majority of the time women are the one's who have the idea that they must look "physically perfect" in order to attract a man. Also i have rarely if ever seen a man's **** as his profile picture online but i have seen tons and tons of sad little girls post pictures of themselves in lingerie or panties to make themselves look more "interesting" so to speak.

Best Answer

If most men weren't actually ONLY interested in "vain" women then women wouldn't be doing it at all. And the idea of being the perfect women didn't all come from the women, men over the centuries have always been obsessed with having the perfect wife/partner whom is someone he can showcase. Women may be continuing it in the modern day but (in my own opinion) the ones whom started with this obsession with perfect looks in "relationships" is the male gender.
Also, I don't think you are looking from both sides of the fence considering I've seen more p3nis profiles than naked women - and I've seen A LOT of naked women profile pictures unfortunately.
I have seen on the TV and from people I know personal and a lot of the male gender talk about females in derogatory terms (and I'm not just talking about the way they dressed or them sexualising themselves). Why do men have to be so vulgar? I just think that I know that not all men are like that and if they want to act that way it's a free country here so I don't need to know them if they "offend" me that much. I understand what you are saying but I dont like the way you're really generalising and bad-mouthing my whole gender just become some women choose and enjoy a different lifestyle to you.

Best Answer