memory35grt memory35grt 31-35 74 Answers Aug 4, 2012 in Community

don't know, don't care. i know i'm capable of both great intelligence and incredible stupidity.

Best Answer

lol :)*likes*

Best Answer

what is an I. Q. ....... ?

Best Answer

No idea. The great irony of IQ tests is that it's a really stupid idea to try and quantify an abstract concept.

Best Answer

Yeah but we -don't- measure things like sanity well. At all. Although some psychiatric medicine does have use, we have no history of using good science and evidence-based testing to prove their effectiveness. They just stop people from being bothersome and we call that a treatment. Your point is totally valid, but we need to turn abstracts into concretes to do evidence basd testing. "health" won't get you anywhere. Blood pressure... well that we can do something about.

Best Answer

It's weird, I took my IQ test in three seperate states and got three widely different scores.

Best Answer

The latest two were 134 and 142, when I was 10 it was measured at 125. I have to be in a good mood to actually ace it, if I am not feeling in top form I will not think straight.

My sister's last reading was 175 and she is that proverbial "doesn't have sense enough to pour **** out of a boot" type genius.

Best Answer

A bit higher than me shoe size :-P

Best Answer

what is the benefit of its knowledge

Best Answer

I was 135 before a major head injury put me in a coma for week when I was 17. My neurologist gave me a lot of experimental abstract exercises to get my mind back on track. I had to re-learn how to read. I had to re-learn logic and math.

I got tested after the headaches stopped six months after the incident. My score is now 152. I was retested many times, always averaging the same number. Apparently I had remapped my neural paths and in what was sometimes a desperate effort to regain my mind I was able to build new and better neural paths.

A team of psychologist used my case to get published in some national journals. I do not remember much about the questions, but the the $25 an interview added up to $500, which was significant for a 18 y/o in 1984 suburbia.

Best Answer

I've been tested about 8 or 9 times and my average is 169, but I have never seen where I am any smarter than most of the people I've met. My conclusion is to question IQ tests. I think they are biased in favor of the literate.

Best Answer

I know a PHD who wants his daughters to be disfunctional socially (like himself) so he doesn't have to worry about them dating EVER! Now that's stupid. I am sure he qualifies for menza and/or was messed up enough to try.

Best Answer

130.

Best Answer

just enough to not only rely on luck to live

Best Answer

Last time I checked, it was 142. ::Shrugs::

Best Answer

my QI - a lot lower than i think it is - but i can open the fridge and get the milk before the cat can

Best Answer

around 120 last i check

Best Answer

have no idea

Best Answer

152, former Mensa member.

Best Answer

I dont know exactly. I would be curious to find out.

But I am not exactly sure real life inteligence can be figured out

buy a written test. Real life intelligence includes more than book smarts

or being able to select A,B,C,or D as an answer

in real life there is strett smarts and also knowing things that they

dont teach you in books. Also there is intuition that some people

are more intuned to than others and I am not sure that can

be measured buy a written test.

I think a persons actions on a daily basis and weather or not the

choices they make are creating a good life for himself and those

around that person > that is more important to me than

a high score on an IQ test.

I mean I actually know of a few people who are book smart.

they can do well on tests but in real life they do stupid things

and the stupid things they do dont amount to much of a productive life.

Creativity it also a big part of intelligence and that can not always

be measured buy a written test. In order to be creative you have

to be able to think for yourself > outside of what is written in

a text book, Being able to think Abstractly is a higher level of thinking

in my opinion then just to read a book then get tested on what you read.

But I would be open to take an IQ test and see what they score me

just for the sake of knowing.

Best Answer

127.

Best Answer

Ur????

Best Answer