ooh something i wanna try :D

Best Answer

It was fun

Best Answer

my partner wants one i am nervous about the whole idea but would give it a go if the right person came along <br />
i think that when you are comfortable with each other and the trust is there you can share them

Best Answer

We haven't taken it all the way but have discussed it and dabbled a little with a GF that came onto my wife one night. They made out and when the girl turned to kiss me I stopped her until my wife told me to go ahead and make out with her. It went a bit further but not too much. By showing my wife that I would respect her boundaries it made her more comfortable with exploring it further. <br />
I think, how it affects the relationship will be mainly on people's expectations, motives and their communication before and during. A lot couples get into trouble when one does it just to please the other or one oversteps the boundaries. A girl I work with did one with her husband and she got mad because the idiot focused too much on the other girl.

Best Answer

I would have never wanted to share my man with another girl, but he was very determined to see me with another man, I was so shocked at first, but he was very demanding about it, and it was rather awkward at first as I didn't even like his friend, but hubby persuaded me to just meekly submit to this other man's needs and he was delighted with me , he said he loved me more than ever after

Best Answer

I would prefer not to share my partner. If I love her, I mean truly love her, then I will want her all to myself so that I can make love to her totally and completely. I want her to be completely satisfied by me, and only me. And I want to be adored by her, and only her.<br />
But if we stagnate and find that sex isn't as magical as it used to be, or as frequent, then I'd consider adding a third person to add spice. But at this point it might be a sign that she and I aren't as compatible as we had thought. Maybe it would be best to break-up and date someone else. Adding a third person only delays the inevitable.<br />
This would seem okay for friends with benefits. You can have as many friends with benefits together as you all want. Then there's no relationship to ruin, at least none that I can see at the moment. :)

Best Answer

It was his 50th and we were in Amsterdam-

Best Answer

bring it on...!!

Best Answer

It seems counterintuitive to improving a primary relationship, yet I've known people who tried bringing a third party in to "spice things up". Never worked.

Best Answer

Bad plan. That's all I've got to offer u on this one.

Best Answer

its creepy when the neighbours do it thats all i know

Best Answer

my girlfrnd wants it,i dont.

Best Answer

sucks for you and her.

Best Answer

FFM would work for me. I don't like sharing my girl with another man.

Best Answer

FFM?

Best Answer

Female+Female+Male

Best Answer

well of course u would be fine with that lol

Best Answer

Terribly confusing.

Best Answer