In college I used to over study. I always took good notes and in many classes tapped the lecture. I did the homework always, and used the book as a resource for detail that the professor might have left out in his/her lectures. Are you studying for a test? Combine all the sources of information, talk out loud, write as you study and repeat. The more senses you use the better the learning and will be your recall.

Best Answer

I write out all the important bits of the notes and from books in a neat summary. I split it into sections and write it as neat as I can in a clear and nice layout. I find rereading stuff you wrote yourself is far easier than reading powerpoint slides, class handouts or rough scribbled notes.

Best Answer

Procrastinate, then the day before the test, freak out and end up studying weeks worth of material in an entire night. I don't really recommend it. :P

Best Answer

Lol. I think this is what i am doing right now!! But i don't think its going to workin the long run

Best Answer

self-study then make a reviewer to summarize the lessons.

Best Answer

I used to make a detailed outline from my notes and the books to study for tests . . . multi colored pens for different concepts. By the time I was done with the outline, I knew the material. Works for people who memorize well

Best Answer

Read books, go to all my lectures, or listen to them online, take notes in tutorials, ask lots of questions, when Im writing a paper I need to be alone on computer, with reading material related to paper, and sometimes soft music in the background to keep me company, and frequent coffee breaks.

Best Answer

Apparently charts is the most effective ways with key words in it! ;) <br />
It's a memory technique.

Best Answer

silence,books,a good calm music,notes,also the internet is the fastest source for information but of curse you need to do your research.

Best Answer