what's the difference between hanging out and a date? - I just met this guy we were hanging out. we went for dinner, we watched movies. he can fetched me after my work , we kissed and hugs but we are not bf and gf. are we dating or we just hanging out? im confused
modelrose modelrose 22-25, F 10 Answers Jan 21 in Dating & Relationships

The difference is a "man" would actually have the confidence to ask you on a "date" instead of being ambiguous thus leaving you confused and unsure of your position.

Best Answer

You dont want to do the dirty <br />
when you are hanging out , On dates your hormones may be raging

Best Answer

Did he pay for your dinner? Other than that, sounds like you two are dating! Or at least, he thinks so!

Best Answer

That's a date. You might not be bf and gf, but you are dating.

Best Answer

What does the guy think of it? Does he think it was a date or hanging out? The guys always have the upper hand it seems. They seem to decide the difference between date and hanging out, lol. Just ask him straight out so you can get an answer right away so you don't have to wonder for hours or days.

Best Answer

hanging out is going out with no pressures and labels<br />
dating is something more serious

Best Answer

That's starting to sound very much like a date. If it was one no one then even more like a date. If it was just a quick kiss on the cheek and little hug, then it could be hanging out, although it is sounding very much like a date.

Best Answer

I GUESS NO MORE SECOND DATE COS I TOLD HIM I FEEL I CROSSED THE LINE COS WERE NOT BF AND GF. THEN HE DID NOT TALK TO ME AFTER

Best Answer

How did you cross the line?

Best Answer

Hanging out is what your girlfriend tells you she was doing with another guy. To the other guy, it was a date.

Best Answer

I'm confused too :O

Best Answer