CharmingScorp78 CharmingScorp78 31-35, F 17 Answers Dec 28, 2012 in Emotional Health

I know! And they are always children, too! ("13-15,15-18 or 18-21 "!)

******* whiny little ***** *****! I guess it makes them feel grown up!

Best Answer

They haven't lived long enough too see amzing things like I have too enjoy life :)

Best Answer

That's what EP is for.

Best Answer

It really taints the whole image of EP. There are so many healthy topics that normal people might want to discuss. But EP does cater to people with mental issues. I think EP would have more activity, if it were otherwise.

Best Answer

yea...if these people really feel like this then they need to get real help..professional help outside of this website....and if it's all for attention, they need to knock it off.

Best Answer

Why come to a website such as this to talk about something so serious...what kind of real guidance will be obtained....there are websites for people in their situation...websites with professional counselors that will talk to them for free....there are also numbers they can call and talk to someone for free.....

Best Answer

Does it irritate you, what if they were talking about diabetes; would you have a problem with that as well?
Be thankful you don't Get It; Understand. Everyone is on EP for their own reasons. Try to be more compassionate towards others. This is the reason there is sooo much stigma surrounding mental health. Because of the arrogance out there. In 10 years you will feel differently as more and more people begin to talk openly about it. It is still a taboo topic.

Best Answer

Patients Like Me is one website, among many others, that is far better suited to discussing health issues, whether it be physical or mental. EP should be reserved for ordinary topics that occur people ordinary people in ordinary situations in public.
http://www.patientslikeme.com/

Best Answer

Maybe they're sad? :(

Best Answer

i feel like omg wat if they really do it

Best Answer

Don't think that! :(

Best Answer

sorry, are we boring you?

Best Answer

:( I don't know. I know that I have felt like that numerous times, I've posted it here at least once, and it certainly helped (I didn't kill myself) I feel bad for them...

Best Answer

There is actually a world outside your computer.

Best Answer