BabzEsq24 BabzEsq24 46-50, F 11 Answers Jan 14, 2012

i think there is a fair amount of imagination involved.

Best Answer

Do tell! What the FKKK are they imagining- I could understand if a dude was trying to get a non-lactating woman to pinch a few drops out. But dude to dude- blows my mind

Best Answer

Thanks. I will never drink milk again.

Best Answer

Tony- 50 year olds - then some Phred says- I'll hook you up- I check his profile- that $#!t is laid out in stories- 2 dudes and what to do with their nips

Best Answer

That is some sick S#!t.

Best Answer

*closes diary*<br />
Fairground Attraction.

Best Answer

BLASPHEMER
MB20

Best Answer

LMAO, Are they wearing pretendy boobs? Surely this is not possible and I'm not even letting my mind wander about the 2 dudes. <br />
If this is the case then the saying "Useless as **** on a bull" is redundant.

Best Answer

No, they are coaxing their own junk into milky submission

Best Answer

this is FKKKKKNNNN hilarious...

Best Answer

I hit "Random Q"- which I rarely do- so a" Mature" must have popped up. I'm gonna see if I can find it. I'm gonna see if my husband will let me try it-He's laugh in my face

Best Answer

lol...

Best Answer

Can you translate that into American English please?

Best Answer

MILKING A FKKKN DUDE-A DUDE FKKKN MILKING ANOTHER DUDE- and the implication is they really make milk because one dude's profile was all about hoe you have to make sure you only use stuff that's ok for human consumption-THEY HAVE TOOLS- MY MIND ID OFFICIALLY BLOWN!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Are you sure you're an attorney?

Best Answer

It's 2 dude's. They use breast pumps, they suckle eachother and the are careful not to put anything that isn't edible on the nips- DID I MENTION IT'S 2 FKKKN DUDES

Best Answer

A dude is an ingrown hair on an elephants *** so what are you saying?

Best Answer

What I'm sayin' is that at 50 there are flavors of freak I didn't know were out there- who knew you could milk a dude

Best Answer

if a dude is an ingrown hair on an elephants *** you are milking puss

Best Answer

The mind boggles!

Best Answer

MILK A DUDE, BRON-DO YOU HEAR ME-MILK A FKKKN DUDE

Best Answer

I've never heard the likes!

Best Answer