Seriously why seek approvals for strangers? It makes me sad. I have made sarcastic stories about it and ppl think I am being serious.
wingeyes wingeyes 31-35, F 6 Answers May 20 in Community

Attention ******

Best Answer

Beats the hell out of me why so many people are doing that here.

Best Answer

COnsidering how many pervy guys there are... and how many girls do it that are minors with very suggestive overly sexualized images.

Best Answer

What a sad sad place EP has come to be unfortunately. I much enjoyed it when I first found it mid 2012.

Best Answer

Yeah....I miss how busy this place was. I used to have some really good conversations with people. now I'm lucky if I get one a day.

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

Agreed Gnat. All the intelligent conversations, hardly any sexual questions up here and hardly you come by spamming. Now ? :(

Best Answer

The smart ones a lot of them leave pretty quickly.

Best Answer

i left last year, then came back. am considering doing it again.

Best Answer

i keep trying to leave but i get small glimpses of intelligence and like an oyster with a pearl i try for it to come again... alas... it is quite scarce

Best Answer

I am much the same :)

Best Answer

Isn't that what the internet was for? Finding random people who validate and agree with your opinions?

Best Answer

You were not made for these times . . .

Best Answer

apparently.

Best Answer

still better than the ******* questions....

Best Answer

what... when did that happen

Best Answer

You missed it..it comes around once a day..

Best Answer

i have sympathy for ppl like tht. cause they may not have someone there to teach them self worth so they go looking for it by getting approval from others instead of finding it within themselves.

Best Answer

True. Haha I have written so many times stories about it on those groups. About finding your worth and not just basing it on looks but all I get is " You aren't ugly babes" lol ... nevermind.

Best Answer

Lol wow i guess some ppl dont get it.

Best Answer