Kittychanel Kittychanel 41-45, F 15 Answers Jun 11, 2012

Some people are just afraid of what they don't understand. My grandma is a homophobe. I don't care either way, whatever makes you happy is good enough for me.

Best Answer

You know there's a saying for all the stereotyping. "Those who judge others are only judging themselves for what they see in others are what they're seeing in themselves as well." Might wanna be mindful.

Best Answer

Does it mean I can bash the breeders now?

Best Answer

Go ahead!

Best Answer

I am not gay, and i think anyone who "bashes" anyone is a loser and a piece of crap! <br />
Some of the nicest people I know are gay and I REALLY DON:T CARE! I only want the best for me and them! Stop worrying about other's soul and fix yours! WE ALL NEED TO BE BETTER PEOPLE ! Stop looking to point your finger and start looking inside, to see what is really there?

Best Answer

i can detect thepanic in your words. i make u uncomfortable. comsider me your cyber linda kasabian

Best Answer

damn! I want a cyber Linda Kasabian too!

Best Answer

Have no idea what that even means.

Best Answer

I don't know. But people need to wake up, it's 2012, just because someone is gay doesn't mean they're some type of alien, they're people just like you and I.

Best Answer

Hey aliens are awesome too :D

Best Answer

lmao. Yes they are! ;D

Best Answer

rofl

Best Answer

Hey, there is no need to be nasty to aliens!

Best Answer

yeah really..don't mess with my people yo

Best Answer

I like to poke the powerless aliens because it's fun to **** them off. Har-dee-har-har! ;D

Best Answer

Gay bashers are usually men who feel a deep seeded fear that perhaps they are gay themselves.

Best Answer

Perhaps..if they don't bother them, whats the prob?

Best Answer

its just this guy stole my personality along w my personal affects. its the ultimate slp inthe facee and trust me ive been slapped

Best Answer

codswallop

Best Answer

he stole your personality??

Best Answer

All a bunch of bigotry. F-uck them. I mean, the bigots.

Best Answer

Indeed. I liek to think of myself as open-minded :D

Best Answer

Same. -trans-lesbian-

Best Answer

Ah they are just closet gays and or bi dudes who cannot face up to that dark little secret they are trying so hard to hide.

Best Answer

pissed 'cause they have gay parades.....

Best Answer

those are fun

Best Answer

we need a straights parade

Best Answer

i dont know, my brother killed himself for being bullied 4 being gay

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

Jesus..i'm sorry hon..bastards!

Best Answer

im sorry that sucks.

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

Very sorry about your brother. Hugs for you. Have a nice day too.

Best Answer

Some of us are bitter that our exs left us, stole all our clothes and personal effects, and became deick warriors. thats all.

Best Answer

lol wow!

Best Answer

i dont hate gays just one creep.

Best Answer

Hey, it's perfectly fine to hate people as individuals...

Best Answer

I can relate..some of my exes are hatable..especially the first one...ohhh boy

Best Answer

he just happens to be bi, because you cant be a proper cult leader uinloess both sexes love you. tom aka glenda, lol, im bitter bc he took all my stuff.

Best Answer

You sound like you have some interesting stories like me...Mark aka "Amy" *******! lmao

Best Answer

A bunch of people misinterpreted Leviticus, which is a handbook on how to survive as a group of middle-east dwelling nomads, so they could say God is offended by things they find different or unpleasant.<br />
Curious story: I am a North Carolina Resident, and I was (still am) vehemently against this Protection of Marriage Act that passed in April. However, I just visited with one of my closest, more open minded friends, who said he had voted for it. <br />
The reason: money. <br />
The SSC Fund is already almost exhausted, and this particular friend is looking into retirement age soon. It's no secret that I myself will never see SSC in my bank account. But for those who are about to need that, putting in another bracket of married couples that can harvest SSC means draining it quicker. This is the only valid reason I have heard against it. Not that it changes my opinion, but it's the only reason I can't write it off as bigoted, thoughtless and unjustifiable hatred for other people.<br />
Although frankly, I think if you really want to find the cause of this, or any crime, you should follow the money. Who benefits, economically or politically, from this. Someone does.

Best Answer

You're joking right? you can't write it off as thoughtless and unjustifiable? - I CAN... it's really not reasonable for you and your friend to support the denial of [equal protection under the constitution] for a minority of Americans , b/c of any concern of future retirement income. wow stunning.

Best Answer

Huh? I think you read me wrong. XD I don't support any bill, movement, or action that takes rights away from anyone, especially something that attempts to control what conditions love is applicable under. That's patently absurd, and I'm glad you think so. Now, what I did say was that every point I have heard from people who support anti-gay movements can be dismissed as uneducated, bigoted, paranoid, thoughtless, and usually, abjectly ridiculous. The SSC is the first reason I have heard that can't be dismissed so easily. In an argument, I reserve the right to call a good point from the opposition. Of course, I hope you read the part where I said "Not that it changes my opinion," because me and this friend had a bit of a disagreement about it. I'm sorry I shocked you, but all I said was "I disagree, but I see the point."

Best Answer

What are you talking about bender?!

Best Answer

Bender?? Im not a robot Im a kitty! Dat one guy keeps asking things about gay people. Tsktsk!

Best Answer