Interesting question, why people do this? I have been lazy to think of anything, so let alone the jumping to conclusion. Or Jumping to conclusion, I don't have a brain ;) So do you?

Best Answer

It's one of those things we all hate and we all do.. lol

Best Answer

It is the only exersize I get ....

Best Answer

Haste, yeah! rapidity in life.

Best Answer

Some people do, and sometimes if you read between the lines, you realize you aren't...

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

mightend up hitting the wall

Best Answer

Arm chair detectives ? Too quick to fixate on one option can say more about the detective than the actual case in hand. Sometimes our trains of thought travel faster than our brains of thought ?

Best Answer

I did not! How dare you insinuate I did! I thought I knew you, but whateverrrr I thought I learned I didnt. I think you are possibly the worst cocker spaniel to reside in the northern arctic region Ive ever met. Im calling your father, fonzie, as soon as I finish this post!

Best Answer

;P

Best Answer

Very :P lol. Your right I forgot it. tank u

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

well, i just... the panties with the arrows to your bum you know, I just thought... sss... I... I think I'm stuck

Best Answer

Because we have dumbed down people so much that if they are not coming to foolish conclusions then that doens't make sense.

Best Answer

illlll whateverrrrr.. see if I ever care again. :Þ

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer