13love 13love 22-25, F 33 Answers Aug 23, 2012 in Long Distance

Having a relationship and feeling alone. It sucks donkey balls

Best Answer

I'm married and feel lonely now more than ever. This started nearly five years ago when my wife decided to try rediscovering herself once again. She seems to be on this constant path of self discovery and about once every five or so years, off she goes in a different direction. This time, she went into her past and essentially got back into focusing on who she was in her teen years. This meant a complete change in religious beliefs and attitude. In addition, she's taken this whole change to an extreme, as with any new discovery she makes. What I mean by that is on one day, she's at one temple that's 30 miles from home, then on Fridays, she's at another temple, then a different one on Saturdays. This doesn't include her volunteering at any one of these temples or the Sunday schools she's a part of.<br />
To make matters worse, she has a horrible sleep schedule that I can't figure out. Oftentimes, when I get home from work, she's in bed. She'll get back up around dinner, eat, and if she's not going out to some religious function, she may stay up until midnight, go to bed, then wake at 4:00 AM. <br />
When we first got married, we used to do a lot of things together. We weren't attached at the hip as we also had our own individual activities that we enjoyed. However, now, it's like we're living as roommates rather than husband and wife. I've often asked, "What's the purpose?"

Best Answer

Sounds like she has depression. I suffer from depression &amp; was diagnosed when I was 13 from the dr. When I'm very depressed I go on a spiritual quest 2 find myself &amp; I'm in my own zone. Maybe u should go with her 2 all her functions as support

Best Answer

These changes have been taking place all the years we've been married. Her sudden discovery of the religion she was brought up with is just the latest example. It's rather different from the religion I was raised with. I have also gone with her to some of her religious functions and felt like a complete outsider as I had no idea what was happening. I guess my option is to just accept it as is and live my own life.

Best Answer

Being in a relationship and feeling alone is by far theworst.. if you actually were single, you could go out and party and hook up with whoever or do whatever you want.. when your with someone you obvisouly can't go looking for someone else.. It's so lonely when your in the same room and just can't seem to connect.

Best Answer

I<br />
Would<br />
Rather<br />
be<br />
a l o n e<br />
ThenInARelationship and alone

Best Answer

If I was single and lonely, I would at least have the option of going out and trying to find someone to make the loneliness go away, but if I'm in an un fulfilling relationship where I still feel lonely I am stuck with what I have. Many people I think are in this situation, but are to stubborn, or lazy to try to change their situation. Just because you are alone, doesn't automatically that you are lonely, and if you are in a relationship, that doesn't mean that you don't feel alone, and lonely. Always remember though, If someone will cheat with you, they will cheat on you!!

Best Answer

Being alone in a relationship. If it feels you're alone, then you are alone.

Best Answer

Oh!Having a relationship and feeling alone is worse by a landslide! At least singles can pursue happiness elsewhere.

Best Answer

in a relationship and feeling alone is worse! Afterall the partner suppose to make you feel happy not alone!

Best Answer

People so inherently self absorbed that even with people I feel alone, including husband. At least he pays the bills. :O

Best Answer

Having a relationship and feeling alone:(

Best Answer

relationship & feeling alone. being only alone hurts a lot less, comes in small little waves, in a relationship, having the person around is a constant painful reminder of how alone you are.

Best Answer

I think both are not nice, but the latter is probably far worse as if your are in a relationship you shouldn't feel lonely?...........

Best Answer

definitely having a relationship and feeling alone

Best Answer

I was in a relationship and felt alone so now, I am happy being single, at least I have a life for myself.

Best Answer

I'm not really sure, though of course most would say the latter. What's so bad and too bad about being alone is that you have no one to really share your heart, give you something to hope for, and share like enjoyments. I have waited for some seriously good answers for those of us alone, but no such insight has manifested into the light of day. Keep pushing though.

Best Answer

I don't know. I know how it feels being in both situations. I just can't decide which one is better because they both suck terribly.

Best Answer

alone is alone and lonely is lonely

Best Answer

having a relationship and feeling alone that why most people cheat

Best Answer

The latter can make a person feel trapped and it could lay the foundation to an affair but can you blame them?

Best Answer

YES! You can blame them, and rightly so. If the spark is gone, and there is no saving the relationship, then be a decent person, and end the relationship, but don't betray someones trust by cheating on them.

Best Answer

ahhh, if only life was that easy

Best Answer

It really isn't that easy is it.. I mean there are so many things to think of.. nothing is easy in this world.

Best Answer

they're equal in my book

Best Answer