Scorpio1987 Scorpio1987 22-25, M 8 Answers Oct 22, 2012 in Community

having nothing to lose means the only fight that is being focused on is survival someone who has someone or something to fight for will fight with all the strength in his or her body against any and all odds no matter the difficulty no matter the pain the sadness no matter the risk he or she will fight until death takes them to protect the thing or person they are fighting for like me for example i made an oath to those i care about such as my mom that i would protect them until my last breath and would kill any without hesitation mercy or emotion anyone that threatened the existence and life of these people in my life and that also i would lay my life down to protect them in an instant to keep them safe

Best Answer

I was facing the latter in 1968 and those are some tenacious bastards.<br />
Just think about it - throughout history has any nation ever been unsuccessful in defeating a foreign army of occupation?

Best Answer

I totally agree. Someone that has something to die for will most likely be very resistant whereas someone that has nothing to live for may throw away their life if it ll gets a bit too difficult.

Best Answer

Someone who has something to die for will fight harder to protect what he is fighting for...So i'm going with this one

Best Answer

I agree. A person who has nothing to leave for will almost resign to death I feel regardless of whether he/she wins or loses.

Best Answer

Fighting people who have no regard for the preservation of life. In other words, fighting people who believe their reward lies in dying, is the worst.

Best Answer

Perhaps. I personally believe the motivational factor of attaining or keeping is a far better motivator than loss.

Best Answer

Violence either way is POINTLESS.

Best Answer

Agreed. But sometimes it is inevitable. There are some people out there that just don't understand words.

Best Answer

It's a cold cruel world Scorpio. The world NEEDS compassion.

Best Answer

100% agree. Sadly that will probably never happen brother. We are just too messed up as humanity to ever live harmoniously barr some supernatural intervention.

Best Answer

I know...it's disheartening...but that doesn't mean we can't do our share to shed some light where there is darkness. :)

Best Answer

Fighting is never good. The first in your question is blind to their truth and the second has been misguided. Both of which will realise their truths immediately prior to their individual deaths

Best Answer

That may or may not be true. The question is not addressing right or wrong doing, just who would you rather not fight.

Best Answer