Not having to worry about the horrible traffic because you don't have a job.. :(

Best Answer

Making me wish I had a ski-lift to ride to and from work... or cable cars LOL

Best Answer

Even worse, horrible traffic when I'm trying to jaywalk across a busy highway on the way to catch a bus to guitar lessons!

Best Answer

What about horrible traffic all day long? I'm a delivery girl, driving a van to deliver packages so my work is being on the road. Luckily this area is not so crowdy so usually I can do it pretty fast, Besides, I know every back road so I can always find a way to slip through if something happens anywhere.

Best Answer

It's worse on the way to work. At least on the way home, I can take my time and enjoy it.

Best Answer

Usually i am rushing when i am going places, but coming home from a long days work i can roll with my window down and the nice summer air as i drive home in peace.

Best Answer

How about your car breaking down in the middle of ******* no where. after along ******* day at work.

Best Answer

Sorry bout that

Best Answer

on the way......i git in serious trouble if i'm late.....goin home?......relax & listen to some tunes

Best Answer

Horrible traffic on the way to work because there is a time constraint.

Best Answer