udidwhatwhere udidwhatwhere 26-30, F 15 Answers Jun 1, 2012

Not having to worry about the horrible traffic because you don't have a job.. :(

Best Answer

Making me wish I had a ski-lift to ride to and from work... or cable cars LOL

Best Answer

Even worse, horrible traffic when I'm trying to jaywalk across a busy highway on the way to catch a bus to guitar lessons!

Best Answer

What about horrible traffic all day long? I'm a delivery girl, driving a van to deliver packages so my work is being on the road. Luckily this area is not so crowdy so usually I can do it pretty fast, Besides, I know every back road so I can always find a way to slip through if something happens anywhere.

Best Answer

It's worse on the way to work. At least on the way home, I can take my time and enjoy it.

Best Answer

going to work ..because I hate being late

Best Answer

How about 3 hrs on the way in, work all day 4 hrs on the way out and a fatal accident holding you up a couple more hrs after all that. Been there, done that. By the way I drive for a living so I am used to bad traffic, been from L.A. To Boston and Houston to Detroit and every other big city in between and beyond. Over the years learned if your not involved, someone is having a much worst day and never get in q hurry anymore

Best Answer

Usually i am rushing when i am going places, but coming home from a long days work i can roll with my window down and the nice summer air as i drive home in peace.

Best Answer

How about your car breaking down in the middle of ******* no where. after along ******* day at work.

Best Answer

Sorry bout that

Best Answer

on the way......i git in serious trouble if i'm late.....goin home?......relax & listen to some tunes

Best Answer

Horrible traffic on the way to work because there is a time constraint.

Best Answer