Fishees Fishees 16-17, F 17 Answers Jul 15, 2012

Knowing what you want but it's out of reach is worse for me.

Best Answer

Knowing what you want and knowing it's out of reach......

Best Answer

Knowing what I want even if it is out of reach. I would work little by little and even if it takes time one day it will be within reach.If for some reason it never was at least I worked trying to get what I really wanted instead of trying to figure it out.

Best Answer

Not knowing what I want!

Best Answer

Not knowing what you want, but knowing it is out of reach.

Best Answer

Both, I know exactly what I want and I can't have it.

Because of that I now don't know what else I want

Best Answer

Knowing what you want but ya can't have it..that constant temptation, always eluding you, never being satiated. Desire for something you can't have is a horrible ache indeed.

Best Answer

If it's completely unreachable, then I guess either one would be just as bad and frustrating. Maybe it's the difference between being really really hungry and having a really strong craving for something you are addicted to.

However, if the thing is only temporarily out of reach, and you can do things that might work you toward it, then it is definitely better to know.

Best Answer

A little bit of both.

Best Answer

Not knowing what you want.

Best Answer

not knowing. then you feel like you dont have a purpose

Best Answer

not knowing :D

Best Answer

they both suck honestly lol

Best Answer