mindy79 mindy79 26-30, F 24 Answers Nov 5, 2009

Physical fatigue is a good kind of tired, I think. It means I've accomplished something or had an active, fun day. Mental fatigue means my head has been running in circles not accomplishing anything. So I think mental fatigue is worse.

Best Answer

What's harder, running for an hour or thinking about running for an hour?

Best Answer

I don't get one without the other.

Best Answer

It depends who is suffering from it and why!

Best Answer

I'd say mental, just because it's easier to fix physical exhaustion. All you really have to do is eat some protein, take a multivitamin and get some rest. Mental exhaustion is much harder to fix.<br />
It's worth noting how often the two go hand in hand. I am the kind of person who will go until they drop and it always ends with me being horrendously depressed and ready to tell everyone where to get off. I have learned when I get that way, if I just take some time, get some sleep I usually feel so much better when I wake up. <br />
Often, (but not always), mental exhaustion is the product of physical exhaustion. I once knew a VP in a company that wouldn't make any major decisions until he had given it what he called "The Pillow Test". It's amazing how your perspective will change with a night's sleep.

Best Answer

Defenetly mental, for me it's a form of some kinda torture

Best Answer

Mental fatigue because you get so stressed from what you've got going on in your head, the stress and tension spreads to your body and can wear you out as though you've just run a marathon or been in a wreck. Mental fatigue affects more than your mind, it affects everything.

Best Answer

edgargeorge took the words right out of my mouth.

Best Answer

i would say physical because it turns mental

Best Answer

i find it much easier to recover from physical fatigue than mental. mental tiredness stays with me far longer.

Best Answer

Mental is far worse for me. Harder to turn my brain off than my body.

Best Answer

Mental

Best Answer

For me, mental. If it's physical, then I can just rest or sleep and feel better. Take a vitamin, etc. But if it's mental it's usually because I have to do something that is overwhelmind me. Or because I am emotionally involved and getting drained. It always seems harder for me to rest my mind and get it to recover. Make sense?

Best Answer

mental - physical fatigue can be cured by rest. mental fatigue can only be cured..... when your dead I guess.. lol

Best Answer

both

Best Answer

By the time my mind wears out the body has way done gone

Best Answer