TheDarkTower TheDarkTower 31-35, M 11 Answers Mar 20, 2012

Sniffing paste. Or it it eating glue?

Best Answer

Take a break from both and get back on that one ;)

Best Answer

Well, since you put it that way...

Best Answer

sniffing glue will damage your brain <br />
eating glue will just plug your *** which ultimately could affect your brain but would take awhile

Best Answer

So this is the "2 roads that lead to Rome" theory. Interesting.

Best Answer

hahahahh thats funny thanks

Best Answer

HAH! I just remembered some show I watched toward the end of the nineties depicting some trashy suburban punks huffing glue or something out of paper bags and one going out to the driveway in the back of the house and just as he's lighting up a cigarette the other one is all like "nooooo!" -boom! It might have been an intro to law & order?

Best Answer

who cares, they are both awesome

Best Answer

sniffing glue

Best Answer

sniffing elmers wont do much to you, eating it would just clog you up. However eating superglue is somewhat fatal depending on how ingested, whereas sniffing the crystal river will only make you as dumb as the average american.

Best Answer

heh, this, really skilled at drawing manga, girl I went to school with did this a couple of times for us. only times I ever saw her smile.

Best Answer

Eating past hands down

Best Answer

Are they both bad??

Best Answer

Well, they both came from a horse. Are horses bad?

Best Answer

Not if you need a ride into town.

Best Answer