scars13 scars13 16-17, F 11 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Self Harm

There the same. And you shouldn't cut yourself. If it's because of what people say to you, know that words are just words and they don't carve those cuts or words into your arms, you do. Don't let them get to you. Never let other people take you alive.

Best Answer

cutting yourself is cutting yourself.. no matter what design you cut into yourself, lines, words, pictures, it is all equally bad and unhealthy.. seek help..

Best Answer

True but I asked wat is worst like physically n I already I have been for 2 yrs...

Best Answer

physically they are the same.. just because you have been doing it for 2 years does not mean you should keep doing it. take responsibility for your actions, take care of your health both physical and emotional and get help for your cutting issues..

Best Answer

Sorry I mean I've been seen a psychiatrist n counselor for 2 yrs n I've been cuttin for 4. N I know but it am addiction

Best Answer

Cutting words against you leads too cutting skin.

Best Answer

So word s then?

Best Answer

I agree...

Best Answer

Both they both leave scars that will last forever

Best Answer

Every time you cut across a cut it weakens the the tissue under the skin. The scars are much harder to heal. Well, that is if you're cutting, not scratching. I do both. Scratches (deep ones, not like fingernail scrapes) will generally heal up quick as long as you keep them clean and moisturized. So what I'm saying is it's worse depending on the depth of the cut. Crossing a cut, like if you were to cut a t or x, will scar worse at the intersection because it splits the skin so much.

Best Answer

Both. Your body is to precious to bare cuttin scars you may live or not to regret.

Best Answer

They're both pretty bad. Don't do it, trust me. I have been there, I have done that. There is a lot that goes wrong in life, but you're better and stronger than that. You may not know it now. Trust me, don't do that to yourself. If you need someone to talk to, then talk to me. I can be there for you, as an adviser and friend.

Best Answer

I use the same action for both. I am always cutting myself....down.

Best Answer

Why

Best Answer

but vampires are already dead so it is just desecration of a body either way

Best Answer

I'm not a vampire

Best Answer

but you said you were because you could not see your self in a mirror

Best Answer

I said I see nothing like I feel empty

Best Answer