If a person is subject to enough physical abuse they will eventually be destroyed mentally<br />
If a person is subject to enough mental abuse they will destroy themselves physical

Best Answer

You see, people ask this question forgetting that it is pretty impossible to receive physical abuse only, for they usually come together with mental abuse from the abuser, making that typically my choice. However, mental abuse has very, very, very severe long term effects. If hypothetically it's only hitting vs. mental, mental. But that's not really how it works.

Best Answer

Mental abuse I think, because they dont even think they were abused. I know someone who was mentaly abused, she thinks she is dirt, a horrible person, and doesnt even see that she was abused.

Best Answer

Its mental abuse. When you get put down over and over again it does something to your long trem being You never get over it. Scares you for life.

Best Answer

Mental. <br />
Physical abuse, the wounds heal. Mental.the wounds seem to never leave.

Best Answer

Any kind of abuse is bad but i do think mental stays with you alot longer. Physical ...bruises fade ..bones heal but when you have been undermined for a length of time and made to feel so bad about yourself its very hard to get past that, almost impossible!

Best Answer

Mental abuse ... <br />
its always there inside me ... with out any visible scar ... :-/

Best Answer

both are bad....one leaves scars on the outside....the other on the inside.....u can have mental abuse without physical, but physical abuse always contains mental abuse also.....abuse in any form is wrong...........................cee:(

Best Answer

mental can be a secondary effect of any physical abuse anyway.<br />
personally,mental.i can take a beating all day and it not bother me as much as say being mentally terrorized

Best Answer

Mental. Although physical can cause mental abuse later. The mental abuse for long periods of time tear down one's spirit, and make themselves abuse themselves physically, thus making them not realize that they were ever being mentally abused by someone else and they continue blaming themselves for their troubles. At least with physical abuse you know whats happening. but mental, you might go on for a long long long time without even knowing you were being abuse.

Best Answer

mental abuse because it doesnt show signs

Best Answer

Mental

Best Answer

Had both and to me they are the same. Bloody awful

Best Answer

Sorry to hear that. I hope you have learned the signs to steer yourself clear.

Best Answer

Indeed

Best Answer

Well, both are fun.

Best Answer

Come now Simon,it's called "Sarcasm."

Best Answer

Why ask such a question? They are both abuse. Why insist, by way of your question, that one is worse than the other? Choosing one over the other trivializes the one not chosen. <br />
They are different by delivery, but produce the same output.

Best Answer

mental abuse

Best Answer

MENTAL. physical pain is temporary whereas mental wounds never really heal. in my opinion.

Best Answer

they are both terrible. one could kill you the other makes you want to kill yourself

Best Answer

I suffered both. I think they are equal.

Best Answer

being declared brain-dead when actually you ain't.

Best Answer