StupidoAmore StupidoAmore 18-21, F 13 Answers Jul 26, 2012

Being locked in a room with bright lights, roaches and a Justin Bieber album playing on a loop.

Best Answer

not having the roaches in there to suffer with me.

Best Answer

aah, that made me laugh out loud!

Best Answer

having miley cryrus, justin b, and rebeca black locked up with you

Best Answer

Actually having Barney in the room (shudder).

Best Answer

getting out alive

Best Answer

change it to being in the dark so you & the roaches can't see each other...and add needing to pee.

Best Answer

Trapped at CPAC(Conservative Political Action Committee)

Best Answer

I don't think there is anything worse than that. I hate Barney and I have a serious phobia about roaches, serious mental sh*t.

Best Answer

Working retail at Christmas with Christina Aguilera's latest christmas album set on repeat along with the Display santa whistling non stop and the kids screaming at their moms who are also screaming (into their cellphones) and told to speed it up a little by an old lady wearing Lululemon.

Best Answer

That would be my worst nightmare. I once had to take toddlers to see a stage Barney. It was absolute torture! that was in dim light with no roaches. I didn't think there could be anything worse, but now I realise that there could.

Best Answer