smr25 smr25 18-21, F 11 Answers Dec 30, 2013 in Doing Good

Whatever you choose to believe in

Best Answer

A decent nights sleep.

Best Answer

First, self respect, second, family, third, love.

Best Answer

I'm fighting for my own voice, my own power, my own dignity. I'm fighting to let some people that they've messed with me long enough. Anyone who has issues with me, better put them to rest by tomorrow, the end of this year, because if anyone proceeds to slam me into the new year, I will proceed to slap lawsuits over and over again until I am vindicated and get full justice.

Best Answer

It's sounds as tho you are at war with yourself, you know who the winner will be, I realise this info will annoy you now speak to me 2 years from now you will agree with me!

Best Answer

I am not at war with myself; I am merely beyond disgusted with others who have seen me as nothing but a speck of dirt. And I don't pretend to believe that I will still be alive, two years from now.

Best Answer

What others think of you should have no affect on you whatsoever, your thoughts of who you are are all that matters!

You are not who you think are!, What you think ,you are!

Only you can choose to give them your power or not, you may choose to expend a huge amount of energy on them in the form of lawsuits etc or work on yourself and make yourself impervious to what anyone else believes of you, via an altered belief system of yourself!

It's your life you need to spend it doing what you most enjoy doing and not proving yourself right, would you really rather be right than happy?

Good luck.

Best Answer

I hear you, on all you've said, and you've made some very good points. Thank you.

Best Answer

My children and grandson

Best Answer

Just life itself. Being sure that it changes every now and then, I'm just curious what the future will bring.

Best Answer

what u wanna be.

Best Answer

The demise of the democratic party.

Best Answer

my life...

Best Answer