If you like someone: you tell them! Which is wrong. Somehow.... too much straight-forwardness ruins the possibility for a relationship to occur. I've been told women should be challenging to men but what does that even mean?
misselodie misselodie 26-30, F 6 Answers Nov 18, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

women are well trained in finding the guy they think they want<br />
they ask for things to see if hes gonna just be a slave which proves to them that he wont stand up for himself theyd say something negative to see how he'd take it is gonna snap back or back down like a punk<br />
they say they want understanding loving men but its in their genes or something to find bad boys that dont really want to commit<br />
Im just guessing

Best Answer

sad but true.. man have the hunter instinct, playing hard to get attracts them

Best Answer

That's all very well and good. In my experience I felt like I've asked out more guys than they've asked me out. I almost feel like, me being too forward is scaring them away or turning them off. I guess I'm not difficult to get if I'm asking for a date. That's suppose to be the man's job. In my opinion the man's are too slow to pop.

Best Answer

That's bullshit. A challenge? A girl they can't get to? They are idiots so write them off. It's not a duel. It's about finding someone you like who likes you and then letting things happen naturally. No pursuing or denial.

Best Answer

It's the most misleading statement I've ever heard about dating. I understand that being a little aloof can be attractive to some degree. For the most part I don't want to spend weeks trying to figure out if the man who likes me really has a pulse or is pretending to be romantically dead.

Best Answer

Because it is stupid.

Best Answer

Personally women who play hard to get annoy the sh*t out of me.

Best Answer

Same for me. If a guy who likes me suddenly pretends I don't exist to get my attention. I tend to give him his space and not bother flirting.. but they always get upset that I stopped paying attention. That game just seems nonsensical to me I wonder why people do it sometimes.

Best Answer