If you like someone: you tell them! Which is wrong. Somehow.... too much straight-forwardness ruins the possibility for a relationship to occur. I've been told women should be challenging to men but what does that even mean?
misselodie misselodie 22-25, F 6 Answers Nov 18, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

women are well trained in finding the guy they think they want

they ask for things to see if hes gonna just be a slave which proves to them that he wont stand up for himself theyd say something negative to see how he'd take it is gonna snap back or back down like a punk

they say they want understanding loving men but its in their genes or something to find bad boys that dont really want to commit

Im just guessing

Best Answer

sad but true.. man have the hunter instinct, playing hard to get attracts them

Best Answer

That's all very well and good. In my experience I felt like I've asked out more guys than they've asked me out. I almost feel like, me being too forward is scaring them away or turning them off. I guess I'm not difficult to get if I'm asking for a date. That's suppose to be the man's job. In my opinion the man's are too slow to pop.

Best Answer

That's bullshit. A challenge? A girl they can't get to? They are idiots so write them off. It's not a duel. It's about finding someone you like who likes you and then letting things happen naturally. No pursuing or denial.

Best Answer

It's the most misleading statement I've ever heard about dating. I understand that being a little aloof can be attractive to some degree. For the most part I don't want to spend weeks trying to figure out if the man who likes me really has a pulse or is pretending to be romantically dead.

Best Answer

Because it is stupid.

Best Answer

Personally women who play hard to get annoy the sh*t out of me.

Best Answer

Same for me. If a guy who likes me suddenly pretends I don't exist to get my attention. I tend to give him his space and not bother flirting.. but they always get upset that I stopped paying attention. That game just seems nonsensical to me I wonder why people do it sometimes.

Best Answer