saxappeal saxappeal 46-50, F 14 Answers Jul 6 in Community

Nothing. Its good to share

Best Answer

Evening Paws:)

Best Answer

And to you my friend. A lovely sunny one at that!🐾

Best Answer

I gave that up, they usually think you're complaining, overreacting or they just don't want to hear it. So..i just keep to myself.

Best Answer

Nothing, has to be the right person.

Best Answer

It may get them down or make them worry but it is best to be honest so they will appreciate that

Best Answer

There's nothing wrong with that, but it's annoying when you tell someone that you're unhappy and when they ask what's wrong you don't answer them.

Best Answer

in real nothing

Best Answer

It depends on who they are. Sometimes you don't want them to think you a bother and leave you.

Best Answer

That's very true, sometimes it across as needy

Best Answer

Yeah :c it's like a cycle of pain lol

Best Answer

There shouldn't be anything wrong with that....you will know instantly by their reaction/response if they're really your friend or not...

Best Answer

Nonthing if it helps or you need someone to help then do it.

Best Answer

there's nothing wrong in telling someone that cares about you that you are unhappy, but most other people generally don't give a damn how you feel.

Best Answer

Best Answer

nothing, if they can contribute in a positive way. otherwise, they is no use (advertising our problems).

Best Answer

It's not wrong...but some don't want to hear it. Some don't care how you feel. But when they need you that is another story.

Best Answer

I do understand that LL

Best Answer