nothing, i love working on cars well trucks ,, chevy 4x4s are what i know best :)

Best Answer

I think that's sexy that you can work on cars and I'd love to come find you in my garage sweaty and greasy as I grab you and make out with you deep. Maybe you need to find a man like me to make you feel right in your own skin.

Best Answer

I have so many things to say to this but I'm just going to ignore it...

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

Because honestly I never appreciated men I don't know talking about "grabbing me and making out with me".

Best Answer

It's out of admiration, adoration, and impulses created in me and you for all that's healthy, young, free, beautiful, and just, forgetful of all worry and fulfilling of all inner love, bringing blood to the heart muscle like the Amazon driving water into the ocean after flooding. Out of pure driving force and drive, out of passion and reason so deep it's explicable in paradoxes only that are paradoxically comprehensible, but reasonably not.

Best Answer

Right. Okay. Again, I don't know.

Best Answer

Fair enough. Live with me :-). Btw, love your pic of a cup of coffee beside a type writer. I have a feeling we're meant for each other.

Best Answer

Sorry but go find another girl to try to impress. I don't mean that in a bad way but just step back, buddy.

Best Answer

I'm not trying to impress you, i'm just being myself. I have strong feelings and I express them in epic ways. Love me :-)

Best Answer

If you're trying to be a Troll you've succeeded and I'm laughing. From now on your comments shall be ignored.

Best Answer

Ooh, that ******* hurt. I hate to say this, but **** you. God that felt good to say, so good.

Best Answer

What do you use to get the grease off your hands ?

Best Answer

Water...?

Best Answer

Dish soap helps too.

Best Answer

Not Lava soap ? Water, by itself, will never remove grease. Are you sure you actually work on cars ?

Best Answer

There is nothing wrong with it at all.

Best Answer

I live in a community of women and can tell you that there is nothing wrong with working on cars. In fact, my skills in this area have come in handy more than one time! Keep up the good work and don't let anyone tell you that it's wrong. They are wrong for judging you!

Best Answer

There is nothing wrong with a women working on a car a women is just as good as a man

Best Answer

I think it is funny for a women to work on a car insted of haveing to wait for her husben to do it

Best Answer

Nothing at all.

Best Answer

Absolutely nothing -you obviously are a very independent person who can can take care of yourself. My Mom and Dad always told me I could do or be whatever I want. This just goes to show that we girls like various things

Best Answer

There is nothing wrong with it. I work on cars regularly. If for no other reason, than it is good to know basics, so you are less likely to be stranded somewhere alone!

Best Answer

Engine rape...

Best Answer

And what does that mean...?

Best Answer

Nothing, nothing at all.

Best Answer