I see nothing wrong with it as long as both spouses are compatible, love each other, and are at the same/compatible maturity levels.

Best Answer

true, generally speaking! Yet i find it a bit hard to apply on me!

Best Answer

sure, if you can handle the immaturity

Best Answer

Lol a 27 year old guy is not as immature as a 18 year old girl.

Best Answer

that's definitely true ;) but for a 33 year old woman he might be.

Best Answer

i couldnt convince myself really and refused though he called me many times then! Really couldnt accept it!

Best Answer

yea I wouldn't, either D:

Best Answer

:) the weird thing really is having most of my fans younger than me! Where have the older guys gone!?(;

Best Answer

:) will post it loudly on EP whenever it happens (;

Best Answer

Gave enough of cold shoulders for to tell :))

Best Answer

npthing

Best Answer

yes thanks :)

Best Answer

nothing, but my sister waz in her 30s with a guy in his mid-20s... turned out he waz too immature for the marriage. i'd say most guys aren't mature enough for marriage until they're over 30 at least. before you slam that comment i will say that he waz the one all for the marriage, not her. it waz over in less than 6 months.

Best Answer

sory for your sister! But i think few characters are guaranteed in life survey! I know few of these few, better..i know what i want and know well what i dont want!! Wont gamble! Or else i am not still here asking celibate's questions (;

Best Answer

i dont see a problem. my mom is older than my dad. and i hhave dated women older than me but prefer women younger than me.

Best Answer

thanks! Regards to mom and dad :)

Best Answer

nothing

Best Answer

yes thanks :) happy to see this response! No more walls with youngers then :)

Best Answer

You like him, he likes you..... that sounds like everything is right.

Best Answer

thanks a load :)

Best Answer

beats me

Best Answer

oh! Who!? Why?

Best Answer

I'm not playing "Ask Me Another" .... I said it beats me.

Best Answer

hmmmmm i c

Best Answer

wanna see the bruises?

Best Answer

i'll pray for you to be safe and live in peace!

Best Answer

Years are not countable if there is LOVE my wife sister is 8 yrs older than her man.

Best Answer

u always giveme a positive feeling my dear munur :) thanks

Best Answer

age is just a number.if u guys love each other that's the most important thing.i am 10 years older than my husband and we just celebrate our 25th year anniversary with 2 grown up kids, age 21 and 19

Best Answer

muah loved you :)

Best Answer

not a damn thing.

Best Answer

thanks :)

Best Answer

? your telling the story

Best Answer

well! The story is that i have many lovers of around this age, but i used to feel weird even to respond to it seriously! I dont know why i attract youngers! But just discussing it from a general view of society, setting aside whether there is love or a matter of mutual trust and respect!

Best Answer

its not up to me sista. if the boys in the boys in.. go for it

Best Answer

when you are young 5y is a big gap but as you get older it is nothing

Best Answer