I kind fell into a circumstancial depression last year and I'm over it now but not over how unsupportive my so called friends were, and how they kept on wanting to drag me off to the bar, putting me in harms way I am not a piece of meat, I have a reputation to maintain of being a family woman not any mans prey! So I was angry at them and cut those girls out of my life for a while, but then they came back and we made amends and I even made it up to them then I felt used, and they stopped talking to me this time for no reason, just trying to get back at me for what I believe I did have a reason, but they didn't they just used me and dissapeard. I'm tired of people, I didn't want to make too many new friends last year because I was bitter, and I didn't want to bring anybody down, now I'm just so dissappointed in how people are, they just bore me or don't stimulate me as much as some of the people do on here, I suppose it's the varaiety of people on here, What's wrong with me?
Jesusfoundme Jesusfoundme 31-35, F 9 Answers Mar 11, 2010

Sorry I cant help you, Ive never read a novel and am not about to start now.

Best Answer

Nothing. You sound just fine. I spent twenty years being the President of everything--the PTA, the Garden Club, the Attorney's Wive's club and the housing association. Then my son died and I just walked away from it all because my circumstances had changed--I made that stuff important while it was and when it no longer mattered to me I moved a jillion miles away and see a whale occasionally. Some people would call me anti-scocial. I call it quitting the game and living for myself. Cause those people couldn't help me--they tried, but they live in that world--they tell you things like--he died for a reason. No he didn't ********. It was a terrible, unlucky, tragic thing and there was no reason at all.

Best Answer

I feel the same way to :(

Best Answer

There's nothing wrong with you dropping friends who wanted to put their married friend into the bar scene. Puzzled that you ever wanted to take friends with so little judgment back in the first place. Follow up on your intention of finding as good church and that will better your chances of finding good friends.

Best Answer

That's a book. Well, get new friends.

Best Answer

Try to find a positive aspect in your life that you can like and then concentrate on ignoring everyone that is not in the same mode as you are - this should work..

Best Answer

im going thru d same. live alone die alone. trust urself. only u can make urself happy. screw the world, i dont want the world. im happiest alone.. i used to think im happiest when around people. im different now. LIVE ALONE DIE ALONE.

Best Answer

I don't know what's wrong with you, but it's wrong with other people too.<br />
I think the more delusional you are, the more apt you are to be happy. You know... "ignorance is bliss".

Best Answer