Sorry I cant help you, Ive never read a novel and am not about to start now.

Best Answer

Nothing. You sound just fine. I spent twenty years being the President of everything--the PTA, the Garden Club, the Attorney's Wive's club and the housing association. Then my son died and I just walked away from it all because my circumstances had changed--I made that stuff important while it was and when it no longer mattered to me I moved a jillion miles away and see a whale occasionally. Some people would call me anti-scocial. I call it quitting the game and living for myself. Cause those people couldn't help me--they tried, but they live in that world--they tell you things like--he died for a reason. No he didn't ********. It was a terrible, unlucky, tragic thing and there was no reason at all.

Best Answer

I feel the same way to :(

Best Answer

There's nothing wrong with you dropping friends who wanted to put their married friend into the bar scene. Puzzled that you ever wanted to take friends with so little judgment back in the first place. Follow up on your intention of finding as good church and that will better your chances of finding good friends.

Best Answer

That's a book. Well, get new friends.

Best Answer

Try to find a positive aspect in your life that you can like and then concentrate on ignoring everyone that is not in the same mode as you are - this should work..

Best Answer

im going thru d same. live alone die alone. trust urself. only u can make urself happy. screw the world, i dont want the world. im happiest alone.. i used to think im happiest when around people. im different now. LIVE ALONE DIE ALONE.

Best Answer

I don't know what's wrong with you, but it's wrong with other people too.<br />
I think the more delusional you are, the more apt you are to be happy. You know... "ignorance is bliss".

Best Answer