I do believe there's a problem. Fear is ruining me and I feel insecure about many things. There isn't much studying going on and these people might think I'm a waste of time because I Skype to my friends at night and they can hear it. My room is bare with not much in it. I feel incredibly overwhelmed.
Hiddenintheleaves Hiddenintheleaves 22-25, F 10 Answers Feb 13 in Dating & Relationships

You are the parent to your own fear. Just remember that.

Best Answer

You are my alone. Wish I could help but I have similar issuesz

Best Answer

LIFE

Best Answer

What are you talking about? What people?

Best Answer

don't give in to fear... conquer it by any means possible..you need a purpose and a friend ..

Best Answer

Well one lives on hall but she moved to 2nd year now and she's very busy. The other two live far away from the hall

Best Answer

BIG BEAR HUGS :D .. thought you just needed that...

Best Answer

Be yourself and take special note in that nobody died or even became ill.

Best Answer

Actually I had a friend who committed suicide. She was studying med. I wasn't here to see her because I had to sit out a semester. I think about her a lot

Best Answer

You living your life didn't cause her choice. You're wrong if you feel responsible.

Best Answer

it sometimes feels that way..she was always in my room and vice versa. we were close..in a sense. I never knew she was suffering

Best Answer

I can totally understand and empathize. But if you are harboring guilt, that feeling is misplaced. You should talk about this with a counselor and work through it if this is a nagging belief and contributing to your depressive overall state of being.

Best Answer

Studying of what?

Best Answer

vet.med.

Best Answer

You'll have to explain the situation in more detail.

Best Answer

It's kind of long but I grew up secure and well taken care of. Things changed as I grew up and I became insecure and depressed..no in uni after sitting out a semester and there isn't much studying etc. I can't at the moment...

Best Answer

Sounds like you are having growing pains.

Best Answer

I'm 23 . It'll be my bday soon and still.. I have to be thankful because I've grown happier since a while back but sometimes...

Best Answer

Growing pains don't end at age 18 for most people.

Best Answer

that is true

Best Answer