I've felt excruciating pain for a long time, not headaches but zapping pains. It has gotten better but hasn't gone away. It's like someone is stabbing me with a knife and turning it a little. It happens all over my head.
Forget2Trust Forget2Trust 26-30, F 3 Answers Apr 16 in Health

sounds much like the symptoms of<br />
an aneurysm.

Best Answer

I remember when it started though. I couldn't get an aneurysm from something digging into my scalp too hard, right?

Best Answer

Only if it's the aneurysm virus.

Best Answer

Huh??? There's an aneurysm virus??

Best Answer

Dude, look up sarcasm.

Best Answer

I thought you were trying to be helpful. My mistake.

Best Answer

Sorry for trying to put a smile on your face. You ask medical questions of people you know nothing about and expect sound medical advise? Where the hell is your head? My answers are as good as any well meaning responses your going to get, even better in as much as my answers won't make your condition worse by drinking some witches brew. A good sense of humor will do wonders for your health.

Best Answer

WHY DO YOU HAVE SUCH AN ATTITUDE?

Best Answer

It has NOTHING to do with expecting quality medical advise. I couldn't tell you were being sarcastic. That's why I said what I did- thought you were trying to be helpful, my mistake. How the HELL am I supposed to know you're being sarcastic? I can't hear your voice.

Best Answer

Advice*

Best Answer

Because YOUMAKEMECURAZY!

Best Answer

Look into my eyes, they are the mirror to my soul.

Best Answer

I make you crazy? Wtf?

Best Answer

Those are my words, so now I have to ask WTF
WTF?

Best Answer

See a Dr

Best Answer