Alot is wrong with parents these days. Too much to even get started.

Best Answer

You answered your own question -- there's something wrong with the parents.

Best Answer

maybe because they think more about having sex and job, and vacation, and beauty, and wasting the time.<br />
our folk is well known by us that we mantain out kindred ties. and visit our relatives often. especially close of the kinsfolk.l that will affect everyone making him more FAMILIAR, a better person and avoid depression. they should teach their kids what they shouldnt do, bcs life aint a f.cking game.<br />
you know i have 5 female first cousin that are adults and married and a male of them. the females ones brought up their daughters by teaching how to cook, take care about the home, about their look, hair, clothes etc plus they visit each other that helped them to be very devolped by early age.

Best Answer

It's easier as "parents" to let them do what they want, let the TV raise them, send them off to school and never check in with their teachers, leave 'em in daycare until 6pm, bring them home and send them to their room with their computer, television, and iPod. Don't make them do chores or be involved in anything. The parents are lazy, so they teach their children that you can get anything by sitting on your *** and yelling at someone else to do it. So the kids learn that. <br />
Old people like how I'm raising my kid, and I remember all the time as a kid hearing people tell my mom how well-behaved my sister and I were. I didn't think we were that great. But as an adult I see how other people's kids are, and just can not believe what parents purposely overlook just so they don't have to deal with it. Cell phones are terrible, I must add! A mom on her cell phone doesn't give half a bag of llama poo what her child is doing most of the time.<br />
My 12-month-old sits with his hands together politely (I didn't even teach him that one). I spend all the time and effort on my son that I have to give, and so does my husband. Everyone who meets him (even just at the grocery store line) goes on about how sweet he is and how mild-mannered he is, when he gently touches someone's hand and smiles at them. This doesn't come from his TV episodes, high-tech toys, babysitters (forget that anyway. If they're not considered family, they don't watch my kid), etc. It comes from focusing as parents and caring about him. It comes from responding to his needs, not shoving a pacifier in his mouth. <br />
I remember knowing a kid that was spoiled, disrespectful, rude, etc... starting at 2, his day was putting in whatever movie he wanted (Jurassic Park was a favorite), demanding his breakfast (usually mac and cheese), going in and out of the house whenever he pleased, yelling at his mom to change his diaper, and torturing the cat whenever possible. Mom sat at her computer all day, dad hid in the garage. Time out was one minute per his age - even if he sat there calling you a b*tch and yelling and throwing things the whole of it, he was out after 2 or 3 minutes. I tried to talk to the mom, and she thought my ideals were abusive and mean, and we'd see how well I did when I have a kid. Well, my 12-month-old is definitely not abused, the methods I use are common in daycares and suggested by the majority of professionals. And her kid basically got labeled a future serial killer, and grandma doesn't want him in her house. Yeah, her methods worked. Really, they were just a cover for the fact that she wanted to play a game all day and not have to touch her kid.

Best Answer

there are many answers, but other than how technology and the media has changed a lot, people aren't allowed to beat their kids anymore. Now I don't condone child abuse, but if your kids misbehaving you should be able to smack him. At the bare minimum (no pun intended) you should be able to spank

Best Answer

Because a lot of parents these days are spoiled, selfish fools themselves who only reproduce to have something else to brag about while they are working three jobs so they can have lots of expensive possessions while they shove their kids into daycare for someone else to raise by plunking them in front of a TV to watch mindless drivel all day instead of showing them any love or teaching them how to be decent human beings.

Best Answer

Your perspective has most likely changed. I sometimes find myself reminding my parents that I'm not much more of a hardass on my kids than they were on me. And it's not from beating the snot out of them, it's from saying "no". My kids are respectful, behave well, and only get spoiled when spending time with the grandparents.

Best Answer

is it? perhaps is the method of child upbringing. in asian country, if they try stuff like that, the parents will hit the crap out of u.

Best Answer