is there an explanation?
FitsMyLife FitsMyLife 18-21, M 9 Answers Jul 10 in Community

Groucho Marx said he couldn't be a member of any club that would have him. as i didn't google all the anal retentive types are free to excoriate me,but i think he was onto something....

Best Answer

It's most likely where their mind set is, maybe they have been treated badly by people who are close to them.

Best Answer

Cats... They do the same..

Best Answer

yeah! you're right ..but I don't like 'em =..=

Best Answer

The cats or the humans who get attracted to you?

Best Answer

I'm not sure I understood it, but I don't like cats

Best Answer

Yes, deep down they feel that they don't deserve better.

Best Answer

hmm..

Best Answer

A challenge?

Best Answer

sometimes the heart grows fond for those it shouldn't, and sometimes people just want to be loved by the same people who will never love them back. Who says that love, or life, is often rational or logical; it's not.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Virgos are like this.. September people. I never got that either. I don't know how to explain it

Best Answer

I'm aries

Best Answer

It's called fuckedupeitus

Best Answer