klegend0 klegend0 18-21, M 19 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Hobbies

In a word? People. We're what's wrong with it.

Best Answer

Yup, homo-sapiens are behind just about everything you see in civilization...some things human beings did not create but modified for the worse or better....I hate people is what my life experiences and view on how humans control things..yup I strongly, intensely dislike many aspects of their un refined, rash, self-fulfilling, falsely oblivious nature (to say the least)...

Best Answer

greed and control

Best Answer

the government. They're not sending me enough women.

Best Answer

The little things are pushed to the wayside...and it's just not as fun as it used to be.

Best Answer

Nothing is wrong. our mind and heart depends on the moment we live. if moments are bad; we feel the world is hell. if moments are good; we feel the world is heaven.

Best Answer

i cant go anywhere without money :(

Best Answer

A lot.

Best Answer

The endless stupidity of mankind.

Best Answer

well obama is president thats a starter

Best Answer

and that mitt is running

Best Answer

ah mitt is the lesser of two evils

Best Answer

right...

Best Answer

If you seriously believe that after the big lie he just told about the auto industry, that even THEY debunked themselves, then good luck with that thinking...we're all sunk if he wins. Remember, with all that money he made, he only paid 13% in taxes. Most of us...the so called 47% who he doesn't give a f about, paid 33%...I don't know about u. Guess you don't put in your fair share like him.

Best Answer

ummm he said he would let the auto industry go bankrupt with government assistance so i believe you need to recheck your facts and sorry but how much do you think the middle class will be spending in taxes when obama care hits the fan

Best Answer

politifacts lady look it up and also see how much obama has contributed to other countrys talk about a big spender with a down spiralling economy

Best Answer

the lesser of 2 evils depends on which side of the fence your on , i think there just poster boys to give us the illusion of free will either way people will suffer

Best Answer

everyone has there views homie i know who im for but i aint trying to persuade no one

Best Answer

imperfect human beings trying to govern other imperfect human beings with the their own selfish agendas manipulating those and them....

Best Answer

Humans. Get rid of them, and the world would be a better place.

Best Answer

Sin. So many things...all in all it boils down to selfishness. A lack of care for truth, God, justice, Love, and fellow people.

Best Answer

Greed and overpopulation.

Best Answer

Humans

Best Answer

I blame Top Ramen every since it came out people have lost common sense

Best Answer

If we set ourselves right always nothing will be wrong with the world.

Best Answer

F.U.B.A.R.

Best Answer