there getting pretty expensive

Best Answer

If kids are predisposed to having attention deficits, video games bring them out, and deepen the pathways to the disorder.... making it harder if not impossible to correct.

Best Answer

they can detract us from whats really important in life, like fried chicken

Best Answer

The problem is that parents don't teach their kids limits. my ex husband would play hands all day as long as his grades were good and his chores were done. he thought that nothing was wrong playing and not being there for me and the kids. the game world of warcraft destroyed our family and he never will understand because he'll always do what he wants to do.

Best Answer

I get so confused sometimes. People say 'it causes ADD' and they play it all day long. I would think playing it all day long would define having focus not the other way around...lol

Best Answer

well its instant gratifaction, idk about add but i do think that addiction to video games is real and that its nothing to laugh about. its sad that they were ruining my life and my son who is 8 is now being raised by his dad and he is raising him the same way....there are no video games at my house.

Best Answer

well ironically on average people spend more hours watching TV than video games but in all fairness a lot of people have TV on but not watching it.

Best Answer

i see what you mean, but when you are playing a game that is very demanding of your time like wow, where you have to go on raids and do X amount of quest to keep your statues it gets time comsunming. TV you don't get so emotionally involve as games where its you second life.

Best Answer

Not much, just the prices like everyone else said

Best Answer

they teach kids the wrong thing sometimes and some people forget about real life because of them. Like people divorcing because one just plays xbox all day

Best Answer

at least not like TV :)!...oh wait

Best Answer