LuciaRose LuciaRose 26-30, F 27 Answers Mar 3, 2012

Nothing wrong with it a bit. That used to be how it was before we got "blessed" with the sexual revolution. Guys and girls alike need to wait until marriage. If the love exists and is strong enough for you to get married, then the sex will no doubt be great and worth waiting for. Sure, three or four years later, neither of you will be having sex anymore (it does happen, LOL), but you'll still have love and great affection for each other and that's what's worth the most. I can do without sex; love and companionship matters FAR more to me.

Best Answer

wrong don't wait . how will you know if has a little pee pee and how will he know that your vagina smells like a fish bucket

Best Answer

He would know that because I am not a *****.

Best Answer

that has nothing to do with it , better to know before tying the knot.

Best Answer

...wait. Till it steals you, captures your heart and every emotion, feels like the right thing to do. Everything that ask for sex doesn't have or deserve purpose, reason, or 'the' future. If all you can think of, is whether to do it or not then your questions are best answered by the way that one looks, speaks, &acts towards you esp.around peers.

Best Answer

HuH?

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

I have lived a long life and I have the advantage of looking back now and seeing things as they really were. I should have waited for the right one. Even though physical pleasure helps me remain calm on stressful days...I really wish I could have found a woman like my current gf... I've been forced to see what I need to work on. A good match does not always mean great sex...it means true love...I hope you find real lasting love.

Best Answer

Nothing wrong with that if you can do it and can find someone who has the same beliefs

Best Answer

Also are we kids no we adults we fornicate sin too adults either you do or you dont grow up I think about the disease so I slow down cause you can catch things with condoms I think about the smell of people and wonder is you sick cause dis ease it comes out of pores. And then I think he might be..and then I enjoy pulling out my toys or perphaps enjoy fornication with someone I desire or lust I have been without for 3 years two recent encounters I can be by myself it keeps me on my p, s and q,s pimps and queens When I want not to wait I wont when I do wait I do cause I choose to my choice either way

Best Answer

It's your choice.<br />
I guess though, it's generally easier to get married than unmarried (especially if you really are committing to "till death do us part").<br />
If we abstract the problem to food..... if you waited until marriage before sharing what foods you each love, and then find out that you LOVE Italian food, and he's allergic to tomatoes, how would you feel? Would you be willing to give up something that makes you smile and feel joy inside for the sake of you husband?<br />
My view is a bit different - now that we have ways to control and minimise negative consequences of sex, I can't understand a loving God who wouldn't want us to enjoy and learn all about our intended life partner, before making that life long commitment (and usually as just adults). It's human institutions who have bent natural instincts out of shape to fit some belief that strong emotions are to be controlled and dominated, rather than harnessed to raise energy and motivation for life.<br />
In the long run, it's your choice to not complicate your life.

Best Answer

Nothing's wrong with it. You have to do what is best for you. I married my first partner,although we didn't wait until our wedding night. Sex generally only complicates things for people who can't (or don't want to) separate it from love or affection, like myself. For those who easily separate the two, it's not so complicated.

Best Answer

It feels amazing and sex an important part of a healthy relationship, if you wait how will you know if you have chemistry?

Best Answer

There is too much sleeping around these days for people to even get to actually know a person. I'm all for sex! But sex isn't the only thing that should matter to get to know someone.

Best Answer

It not everything but it is important in my opinion, look at all the people in a sex less marriage and how miserable it making them.

Best Answer

I never said I was in a relationship. lol

Best Answer

Well then it makes sense to wait, until he is officially dating you, to do it.

Best Answer

Being in love with someone makes the sex great. Period. If you can't fall in love with someone without having sex, then you will have a lot of failed relationships in the future =/ Love is the sundae. Sex is just the cherry

Best Answer

your entitled to your opinion.

Best Answer

1/ nothing wrong with waiting until marriage<br />
2/ it's not so important...don't believe what other people tell you<br />
3/ yes it can complicate things..but such is life.<br />
however what happens if you get married and your'e not sexually compatiable...?

Best Answer

A mess and cheating beings

Best Answer

possibly or years of being sexually unfulfilled..and that's another type of mess.

Best Answer

Sexual compatibility is not real... People can get better at sex. In fact, being completely sexually compatible may even be a bad thing because it does not motivate you to communicate honestly with your partner about what you like and what they can improve on.

Best Answer

Nothing wrong. <br />
But naturally women who are closing themselves up are less attractive to men.

Best Answer

Right... I don't think so.

Best Answer

then they would be shallow men.

Best Answer

Yep! And wouldn't be the man for me anyway. Usually guys like girls who are hard to get.

Best Answer

Sometimes the opposite I think! Generalisations are always a bad idea. ;-)

Best Answer

What if you marry them, and they're terrible in bed? And you're just stuck with a guy who's terrible in bed. And you don't know the difference, you just think thats how its meant to be, because you're a virgin, and you haven't been able to experience any better? thats a bit sad. And what if he's got a tiny d**k... i know it sounds really sl**ty of me, but its true...

Best Answer

You must have a low sex drive. For most people, sex is a pleasurable release, fulfilling, better than anything out there. For some people, having sex is akin to drinking or eat. It sustains life. Consider it like this: Again and again throughout history people have proven that they'd risk death for sexual gratification.

Best Answer

If you realy love the person in a man and wife kind of way your going to want to make love married or not, What if You marrie the person then their no good in bed or frigid? Then your marred to some one who can't satisfy your needs and eventualy your going to find someone who can, making love is the glue that keeps couples together.

Best Answer

I get that. But people these days seem to put out to anyone without even getting a chance for an actual getting to know you relationship.

Best Answer

To be honest I will say that some people are total duds in bed. If he tried sex with you and it wasn't a good experience like EP is then that might put a kink in the relationship. <br />
My advice is if you meet a guy you want to marry tell him that it would be okay to see if it it works in bed for both of you but tell him you are not going to keep doing it because you want to wait for marriage for that to happen. <br />
How do your kissing sessions go? If they aren't super wonderful then you might not have a great partner or you need to work on how to be a better kisser. <br />
Being good at sex takes practice and marriage is a great place for that. So why not have a month of sex to see if it works the both of you and then make plans for a wedding six months later. <br />
It will make the honeymoon that much more intense. Good Luck!

Best Answer

I think there's nothing wrong with waiting. There are a lot of issues with it, or the saying goes" Why buy the milk, if you can get the milk for free" uggh, my grandfather says that is how young people think. But on the other hand, if you feel comfortable to do so, then its your right time :) I cant not say I have been an angel in this department.

Best Answer

I'm no angel. Never said I was a virgin. But there is nothing wrong with a woman taking a stance on what she believes in and starting over. Not dealing with the BS of society and medias idea of what a relationship is. The majority of Hollywood can't have a lasting marriage of more than 7 years or even that.

Best Answer

Your right they can't. I wish things were easier today, more relying on who that person is,not how. Like you said :) Besides, after marriage, that drive can go down, some may not think so.

Best Answer

agreed!! it is difficult. we are truly bombarded by the media to be promiscuous and not to wait. sex is wonderful! but i do think the longer time you can spend getting to know someone, and building a relationship (and a friendship!) the stronger your relationship is likely to be. and sex does complicate things when you do it too soon--think about the chemical oxytocin.

Best Answer

Nothings wrong with waiting. but sometimes people just get caught up in the moment & things happen. thats what happened to me when i first lost it . & well that's on peoples risk . because they say they get more attached with the person but in reality they get attached with the sex

Best Answer

Sex does not complicate things, the emotions that come with it do. If you find it complicating and can not keep feelings out of it then wait till your engaged or married, if you can either keep your feelings seperate or are will it deal with the consequences then knock your slef out and have sex. Its not that waiting is wrong, its just that some want the experience and physical feelings with out the emotional...

Best Answer

Thats true people should express that then they might want that too

Best Answer

It complicates things if you don't, too. You have a problem with sex?

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

nothing really i guess. you just have to find a person who feels the same way.

Best Answer

Hey I agree with you! I dunno. :: shrug ::

Best Answer