I am a female Libra and he is a Aries

Best Answer

Im a taurus married to an aquarius. I have always dated Virgo, pisces, and cancers in the past. My aquarius is hard to understand and keeps me on my toes though.

Best Answer

Ah, I'm a Taurus as well. Personally speaking most Aquarians I come across are near infuriating sometimes but I know a few that are fantastic. Being that Taurus and Aquarius are both Fixed signs, Taurus being the fixed earth and Aquarius being fixed air, it's going to be a given that you two find each other hard to understand. Aquarius is very idealistic and usually speaks their mind on most things, which could hurt the Taurus at some points being that we tend to take things too personally sometimes, feeling like we're being attacked. This is a very unlikely relationship to tell the truth but hell i've seen more incompatible couples, i'm glad you two work out so well :). About the Pisces Virgo and Cancer thing, Taurus is an Earth sign. Usually (romantically and sexually speaking) Earth signs and Water signs are extremely compatible, so it's seen more often than not. Hell i've dated a few Pisces and Virgos myself lol. Anyway, sorry for the long-winded answer. hope that helps even a little bit?

Best Answer

Thank you for your insight on this strange relationship. Being a Taurus yourself you understand how Aquarius does make me mad a lot. But like I said we never get bored with eachother. I know that our sun signs are not compatible but our moon signs are. (Cancer/Scorpio) I think this helps a lot. We have a stronger friendship than anything else. Thanks!

Best Answer

not a problem, much luck to you both! :)

Best Answer

Can you tell me what sign is most compatible with an Aries? :)

Best Answer

hmm well, there are a few that are VERY compatible. Aries is a fire sign so it's compatible with the other fire signs: Leo and Sagittarius. Aries is also compatible with the Air signs Aquarius and Libra. The best that i've seen though for an Aries is a Gemini

Best Answer

:D Sagittarius (f=me), Capricorn (m=him)

Best Answer

Ah, well that's an uncommon one. But I like that! Anyway, you two early on may not be able to see past each other's flaws but as you get closer you come to understand the other more. You, archer, you love your freedom! you have a drive for adventure and excitement, and will help your capricorn partner loosen up a bit. Capricorn on the other hand, can be meticulous and pays high attention to the details in life. You two are an uncommon match, but definitely not incompatible, you have a lot to learn from each other!

Best Answer

True! We do pick on each other, but also learn a lot from each other ! thanks :)

Best Answer

No problem :)

Best Answer

I'm a Taurus and he's a Cancer.
My moon is also in Taurus and his in Capricorn.
My venus is in Cancer and his in Leo
My mars is in Taurus and his mars in Libra

its really hot :)

Best Answer