mmhb37 mmhb37 41-45, F 13 Answers Dec 29, 2013 in Community

To go the whole year without relapsing into my eating disorder or self-harm.

Best Answer

That's a brave thing to share I wish you luck and happiness :)

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

No problem im here to chat to ;) or listen to you I work with adults who self harm and it can be very upsetting to see , especially people that do that are very talented and intelligent but don't have Any other way to handle the bad times so cut up cos that's something they can control hope you get the help and support you also need for your eating disorder ,have you tried counselling as it can be very useful, depends on the individual stay strong and thankyou for sharing your experience ,try to think positive it's not easy but give it a try ,read up on coping mecinisums that can help you see things in a different light try talking to a close friend or family member I am here if u want to talk if that helps it's nice being able to talk to someone without being judged or looked down on /talk soon take care

Best Answer

I don't partake in counseling, but I do try and stick with healthy coping methods. The most difficult thing is making sure I take my mind off of the self-harm and eating disorder. If I get fixated on either of them, it makes it harder not to slip back into them.

Best Answer

It takes courage and a strong person to admit they have a problem even though it's no fault of you're pwn

Best Answer

Try to distract yourself. For example going outdoors,to the country side. Doing exercise. I don't know,just saying. I know its difficult but I think the mind and thinking,and being alone can make things worse.

Best Answer

Yes, that is certainly true. Often, it's worse when I'm alone, so I just try and stick with music and stuff.

Best Answer

So go go a concert for example. Loneliness makes everything worse. Its difficult to start, but once you start everything gets easier.

Best Answer

I've been trying hard to go to more concerts. Not gotten much chance yet. Hopefully sometime.

Best Answer

I understand ;)

Best Answer

Yeah, I suppose so.

Best Answer

I wish you a good start.

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

To get really fit and enjoy life

Best Answer

1. My last first kiss.

2. Increase my average monthly income by 20% of my November income.

3. Lose 20 pounds to hit my ideal weight.

4. Get a handle on all of my finances.

Best Answer

Get organized, keep my house clean, yoga 3x a week, finish my thesis.

Best Answer

I've cut down on smoking so hopefully next year I'll be able to give up smoking for good but is a difficult thing to stop

Best Answer

You will achieve this goal,you'll see!

Best Answer

Thankyou I hope so I have before but then a lot of bad things have happened lately Nd instead do drugs which I don't agree with ,or drinking alcohol too much lol)I started smoking again

Best Answer

I hardly smoke,but I now I don't want to smoke a single one. Not even one.

Best Answer

It shows u have good will power well done Hun x

Best Answer

Best Answer

I hear ya!

Best Answer

To be happy. Which as usual isn't an easy task.

Best Answer

Probably to welcome in 2015 without any resolutions for that year, either.

Best Answer

Push myself to try more new things and gain experiences I'll remember.

Best Answer

To get rid of "negative thinking," I'll be happier and feel better too.

Best Answer

I dedicated an experience post to this question.

Best Answer

murder rape pilage drink drugs kill a priest a nun and a bishop hate every one and just be a total as-s hole

Best Answer

Looks like you're on track! 🙀

Best Answer

Ha!

Best Answer

To have no goals.

Best Answer

Lose about 50 pounds and your goal?

Best Answer

To gain will power in order to achieve my goals.

Best Answer