BigBearLittleBear BigBearLittleBear 41-45, F 15 Answers Nov 1, 2012 in Community

Poisoning their water

Best Answer

"Stop annoying me!!!" ;-)

Best Answer

12 gauge shotgun

Best Answer

It depends on what they are doing to be annoying. If the situation can be solved by polite discussion, it is best for everyone.

Best Answer

anthrax letters

Best Answer

A can of raid.

Best Answer

Stop being annoying.

Best Answer

A 500w Boom-Bax type sound system...pointed at their place. This of course activated at full blast only when they are annoying. Thus you will not be annoying, just that youse are sending that message.

Best Answer

Annoying how? There can be different answers to this.

Best Answer

my neighbors have 3 dogs which bark at any noise , even from inside my house, they have cars in and out 24/7 all from drug traffic which makes the dogs bark the most.. because of them my neighbord son overdosed his g/f on heroin last sept, 21 years old, now shes gone !..

Best Answer

first talk to him/her, if that does not works, show him/her, you are also f***** annoying

Best Answer

You don't say in what way they are annoying. Are they giving unsolicited advice? Asking you how much you earn (or spend on items like clothes or cars)?

I agree with Florida Loyalist's reply. Don't be rude, but don't give them anything (including any kind of information about conversations with other neighbors).

My annoying neighbor died earlier this year. I don't want to say I'm glad, but it's so nice to be able to work around the yard and house and not have to keep my guard up from her prying questions and rude nature.

I sometimes think I probably should have told her to leave me the hell alone (I've lived in this house for twenty years), but that's not like me, and the old witch could be very vindictive.

Best Answer