Questionator Questionator 26-30 168 Answers Oct 20, 2012 in Community

Question of the Day

I tell myself "Don't worry, you'll be dead soon."

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Ya.... It's true :P

Best Answer

Omfg!!! I am in third place?!?! YES! :D

Best Answer

I say the same thing lol

Best Answer

Cool haha!

Best Answer

this is hilarious

Best Answer

Lol!

Best Answer

lol!!

Best Answer

me too! :)

Best Answer

haha, so funny.

Best Answer

There are two things that help me more than anything - being around children and listening to music. When they are combined, look out! I'll be fiddling while Rome burns as long as there's a bunch of children and some good music.<br />
"Keep on the sunny side, always on the sunny side. Keep on the sunny side of life."

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

I too like music. I love to play the piano and was a music teacher and organist for the church. I wish I could still do that. That fills a hole for me.

Best Answer

One tablet of Fakitol does it...

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Let's get drunk!

Best Answer

Doing something for someone else. It helps you get your mind off your own problems and by seeing how helping others brightens their day it automatically helps you feel better just knowing you helped someone. Your problems will still be there but your load will feel a little more bearable because you won't be as absorbed in it.

Best Answer

i tell myself "you're just different and you haven't found the place where you belong"

Best Answer

Prayer, positive people and inspiring music is how I get through.

Best Answer

If you can't change it, accept it; if you can't accept it, change it!

Best Answer

Just be craZy!! It is the only thing to keep you sane!!

Best Answer

My advice is to acknowledge all the thoughts/emotions/physical attributes of these times.... Then feel them without getting sucked in. And if u do get sucked in, acknowledge that. There is so much to feel and learn from in all walks of life ^_^ why not accept everything and find happiness at the strangest times... its available to all... but its up to us to get to it!

Best Answer

I don't know how to control these different emotions. I seem to just get sucked in everytime.

Best Answer

it takes time to calm ones mind, if u have an intention to do so, it will happen with time =}

Best Answer

"Everything in life is temporary. So if things are going good, enjoy it because it won't last forever..and if things are going bad, don't worry. It can't last forever either..<br />
P.S.<br />
Do more of what makes you happy. The best things in life are free...Smile a lot...coz it's free..:)

Best Answer

Bring your sense of humor to this life ...or be defenseless. ;-)

Best Answer

Be as delusional as possible!

Best Answer

Just remember..........THIS TOO WILL PASS!! <br />
Like all the other diffucult times that you didnt think you could deal with and you did!

Best Answer

meditate on the desired result

Best Answer

Endure the pain of difficult times. Enduring the pain of difficulties develops the human spirit into perservance; and as a result, perservance evolves into character; and character developes hope.

Best Answer

What if the pain from facing those difficult times takes the life out of you

Best Answer

Keep hope..and stay cool..relax..now think positively...

Best Answer

Things weren't always this difficult<br />
Things won't always be this way<br />
Learn to be good to one another<br />
And the sun'll again shine on you <br />
Someday

Best Answer

HAVE A FEW SHOTS AND GO DANCING!

Best Answer

This will also pass

Best Answer