My hubby's body spray & deodrant by Old Spice called "Swagger" & I also like the one called "Afterhours." Turns me on more than anything! Since I live in the country; id have to say the worst smell to me is a black bear. Once you have been up close & personal with one and get a smell of him....its enough to gagged the hell out of you! :(

Best Answer

My worst is raw mince beef,it has this intestinal offal stink as it's being cooked that lingers for two hours after it is cooked,i haven't eaten beef since 1996,but my parents often cook it,phew what a stench,my best,hmmm,quite like cooked liver,or spicy curries maybe!

Best Answer

My nose has no middle sniff it can either work when I smell good things or it works when theres bad things I dont usually notice the middle stuff, but best is a good fragrance of a woman is at top with Spaghetti lol, worst has to be male cat spray and or people with really bad BO pheeew

Best Answer