Question of the Day

you guys have so many interesting cop story<br />
in my case, when i was 5 year old. i was watching TOM AND JERRY. Tom was about to kill jerry and shut the t.v and called the cops and told them (crying), "tom is going to kill! tom is going to kill him...plz come and save him. plz and i said my adress."<br />
cops came to my house! they broke our door! later, when whole scene was cleared by my parent about why i was crying then they laughed and my parents laughed and i was still thinking about jerry that time..............<br />
my parents always says this story to my younger brother and my friends!

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Too cute, LMAO

Best Answer

ROFL!! that's pretty effing awesome!

Best Answer

its embarasing....especially when my mum literally advertised to the whole world

Best Answer

LOLOLOLOL so cute!!!

Best Answer

There is an old man I talk to occasionally in the morning while he's picking up his yard. After a few months of talking to him , one of the neighbors called the cops on him because they thought he was trying to seduce me or something. Apparently young women aren't supposed to talk to older men because they all want to secretly rape us. I blame the nosy neighbors.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

omg....people are so effed sometimes.

Best Answer

my boyfriend's mom freaked out and called the cops once when she found pot in his backpack. when the cop got there, my boyfriend pulled the offending contraband out of his bag, handed it to the officer and shrugged his shoulders. the cop shook his head, turned to his mother and said, "ma'am... this isn't marijuana. it's a maple leaf." <br />
:0] i love that story.

Best Answer

amazing how many people hate cops. Ive always been on their side more or less. But i REALY hate thugs. The enemy of my enemy is my friend?

Best Answer

There was a yeast uprising in the bakery, near the doughnut vats...unbelievable...

Best Answer

LOL!

Best Answer

A few years back a panhandler got the cops called on him for standing on the corner and handing out monopoly money.

Best Answer

As a teenager..they always showed up at11pm..TURN YOUR MUSIC DOWN..even my Mom enjoyed AC DC

Best Answer

The cops were called to our home at least a hundred times becuz of our psyco aunt that they would not take or put in a mental institute..>we tried to help her and she was a big druggie and would hit herself and blame u...And that was when I was 8 and I"m 20 now, cops still don't do **** and she's still the same...at least she don't live with us anymore...Not to sound cold hearted but u can only offer help so many times and if the person doesnt want it..what u supposed to do...

Best Answer

My favorite story of the cops being called is from over 20 years ago. My first husnand came home with a vcr that he had gotten as "payment" for fixing a car for a "friend". I was suspicious because this so called friend was extremely crooked. Anyway I suggested it was probably stolen and he should return it. My husband was positive it was not stolen and wanted to set it up. The problem was there were no wores to hook the vcr up. So he wanted to go to the store and buy wires. <br />
Finally, he convinced me to go with him and we headed to the "Video Barn". We took the vcr with us and sat it on the counter when we asked if they had a wire setup for it. The clerk behind the counter looked at us a little funny when we were talking to her. She said they were out of the wires we needed and asked if we could wait while she called another store to inquire about the wires for us. As she walked away I said to my husband "Okay, thi is where she calls the cops on us." He was sure I was being paranoid. The clerk came back and asked us to wait while she waited on the other store to look and call us back. I suggested to my husband that we were waiting for the police. He was still sure I was being silly. <br />
In about five minutes not only were the police there but they had surrounded the building and were holding us at gun point. My response? I was laughing my *** off at my clueless husband. I ttruly believe the only reason he wasn't charged is because they questioned us separately and I vouched for his stupidity whole heartedly while the cop and I laughed about the whole thing. Apparently, an entire truck of these particular vcr's had been stolen but no wires were taken so they were just waiting for someone to come and try to buy the set ups.

Best Answer

The stupidest one is them being called because I was getting a lift home from a friend.<br />
I'd told my Dad the night before that I was catching a ride home with her instead of getting the bus home. I didn't get to see my Dad in the morning before I left to catch the bus, so I couldn't remind him what I was doing. <br />
My friends mum wanted to go food shopping before all the Christmas over-buying came around, so we went inside and I left my phone in the car. Little did I know my Dad had forgotten, and told everyone I'd run away because of an argument I'd had with him the night before. It was stupid! He always forgets! So by the time I got home I was in BIG trouble, he'd called the police and I had to explain that "I hadn't told anyone of my whereabouts" when clearly I had!<br />
It was a lesson to my Dad though, always bloody listen to your daughter!

Best Answer

...and they pounded on our door early in the morning; the idiots got the WRONG ADDRESS!

Best Answer

...and they didn't discover the body.

Best Answer

The cops were called one time, I couldn't believe it.

Best Answer

I was laying here sleeping, I don't sleep much and have to catch a nap here and there. I hear a "tap, tap tap" on the door, and I get up, cursing, and open the door. <br />
There stands a state trooper and he asks me "is everything all right here?" I said "well, it was. I was taking a nap before you showed up and started banging on my door' He then tells me, " we got an anonymous call, that you were being beaten by your husband, can I speak with him?" I am shocked because he had not been home all day. I tell him that my husband has been gone since early his morning, and he is try to look past my 4lb chihuahua, who apparently, did not like him either,. About this time, My husband pulls in the drive, and I am thinking, uh oh, the sh*t is about to hit the fan. "My husband walks up and asks "what's the problem here" The officer proceeds to tell him " We received a domestic abuse call that you were beating your wife, and there was a bunch of shouting and screaming going on here" I started cursing, and I asked "Do I look to you like anyone has even hit me, ? Further more, I don;t think he would need to worry about you people showing u if he ever hit me, because HE would be needing medical attention after I was through defending myself." We, hubby and me bit, were at that time both telling this a**hole just exactly the way things were, at the same time. We were rude on purpose. He finally throws his hands in the air, out of frustration, walks to his car, gets in and leaves. I know who filed a false report. Would you believe I was refused the right to prosecute these people even though they had the 9-1-1 call on tape....Goes to show you how fair the law is where I live. My mother and her ********* alcoholic hubby (satan and lillith) made this call right after I cut all communication off with them....This was something that they done with CPS when my kids were growing up as well, if I refused to bend over and kiss their behinds...I have had a fun life, can't you tell ???

Best Answer

I've only had the cops called on me one time, for simply sitting on the curb talking to a (then) friend. Stupidest thing ever. The man in the house saw us and I guess thought we were bad news...for sitting on the ******* curb talking. Pissed me off. Then the cop proceeded to play a trick on me, making me think I was in huge legal trouble...then said he was joking and left. Then he kept driving by us and speeding by us like some hot shot.

Best Answer

My brother and his friends were coming home from dinner or something and it was kind of late at night and our neighbor comes over and starts shouting at them that they had paint balled his house. He said that he was going to call the cops on them and that they'd be in big trouble. He did call the cops but I don't think anything came of it.

Best Answer

I live in a neighborhood that is a single more or less straight street with less than a dozen houses. The houses on the north side of the street border a junior high school. My kids have explicit written permission to walk to school. Our neighborhood is very close personally: most everybody's on good terms, talk a lot, see each other a lot, etc.<br />
Well, we who have kids play in the schoolyard frequently. One night the next door neighbor dad, his 3 girls and my 2 girls were playing frisbee there. While we were playiing, there were some technicians working on the sound system of the stadium. They were talking and testing, and even kibitzed with us a little, commenting on our bad throws, etc. They left, and there were a few guys throwing a football on the football field, and we decided to go in there to throw our frisbees. 3 or 4 of the girls decided to go up into the stands and discovered that the door to where the sound system is was left open. <br />
They went in and began to do a variety show over the speakers. It was still light outside, not late, so the other dad and I kept throwing frisbees with the remaining girls. Next thing we know the police are entering the field. They at least had a brain, and were very low key, just said somebody had called about a disturbance at the school field. The girls left, the cops locked the door, no harm, no foul. I really don't know what all the fuss was about.<br />
But I guess that's what makes it a good neighborhood. People take responsibility if they think something's awry. I just wish they had thought a little before pulling the pin.

Best Answer

For shouting a protest slogan from my flat.

Best Answer

The stupidest things have done to me was arrest me for calling some one else a Stupid *** Bastard.

Best Answer

The cops beat on our front door.When we answered the door they said"We were called to come here because people were tresspassing in a empty condemned house..I mean Seriously/<br />
????My house has been completely remodeled inside and out.I ask the cop.."Does it look like this house is condemned??

Best Answer