Questionator Questionator 26-30 97 Answers Mar 15, 2012

Question of the Day

When I was a freshman in high school and in the marching band I played the ba<x>se drum. Now, the ba<x>se drum is a big instrument and stands out in the band crowd. During a haltime show and competing in a district competition for the best bands, I was so concentrating on beating the drum to the proper beat, I did not pivot and I did not realize the entire band was 40 yards down field and I was alone on the 30 yard line. I tried to make it as less obvious as possible as I scurried back to the band with a big ba<x>se drum strapped to my chest. When the band reviewed the film it looked worse than I just described.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

LMFAO XD Oh gawd, I'd live in a hole for half a year after that

Best Answer

Wearing an Ohio State sweatshirt to a restaurant where they were having a Michigan State rally.

Best Answer

That's not a Mistake to me that's awesome!!!

Best Answer

big date ,shower ,pants pressed , shoes shined , 2 hours prep and on the last minute what i thaught was under arm deoderant - turned out to be extra strength FLY SPRAY !!!!!

Best Answer

At least your armpits were fly-free.

Best Answer

Yeah. Women HATE being with guys who have flies circling their armpits!

Best Answer

r o f l - BBBBBZzzzzzzzzzz

Best Answer

Got the chilly cheese fries instead of the onion rings.

Best Answer

got pulled over by the police wearing only panties

Best Answer

Wow XD

Best Answer

Whhhyyyy?!?!?

Best Answer

Is that illegal where you're from? I'd encourage it!!

Best Answer

An Irish pub in Boston hired me to play guitar and sing on St. Patrick's Day. I wore a bright orange t-shirt with "Animal" from the Muppets on it.<br />
No one had ever told me that the color orange was a huge insult to Irish Catholics!

Best Answer

Finding EP ..now im hooked!

Best Answer

The day I discovered I married an abusive man.

Best Answer

big one Im sry that happenend :)

Best Answer

January 2004, standing behind the counter of a store, with a mask on my face and a gun in my hand.<br />
It was less than a month after my 19th birthday... Less than six months after graduating high school (most likely to become a millionaire).<br />
I got out of prison July 26th, 2011. But I no longer knew this world, and had long since lost the confidence that convinced my peers of my inevitable success. No, "I" never got out. "I" died. And rightly so, I suppose. I caused tremendous pain to undeserving people.<br />
I'm no longer me, but I'm David The Free.

Best Answer

You sound like you learned and have moved on. I, too, was headed down a similar path but fate intervened and I turned away from that life and lost touch with that crowd, many of whom wound up in prison.

Best Answer

Haha im only 14 but i ended up joking around with two friends of mine... I said exactly "ha ha ha your so mean to me!! Go away ur adopted no one loves you!" ... I later find out that both were actually adopted...

Best Answer

Yeahh haha i gave them both hugs later:3 but i felt SO bad lol this actually happened today

Best Answer

Well i guess trusting the wrong people, leads to doing the wrong things... If you know what i mean. And i guess that was my biggest mistake in life. I hope that answers the question.

Best Answer

wouldnt that be "your worst" <br />
yes, i believe so. <br />
illl just leave that one unstated. <br />
but i can mention a time when i was reading aloud in 3rd grade and i said the word blogna and a girl corrected me by pronouncing it as it is spelled. <br />
hilarious. <br />
"no its -buh-log-nuh"

Best Answer

what? if were black ? what kind of world is this, where ebonics are switched out for phonics ?

Best Answer

This morning when I got on the wrong bus.

Best Answer

Donating blood today when I haven't been gettign proper rest and missed dinner last night.....was SO embarassed when I was passing out :'(

Best Answer

omg that happened to me. I almost fainted twice, i felt like i was dying. im sorry that happened to you, that really sucks.

Best Answer

Telling the truth, seems even though people ask for it they're never happy when they hear it.

Best Answer

When I got married. I knew i did not love him but I went through with it..I should have listened to my gut. It almost destroyed me.

Best Answer

Omg did it last long?

Best Answer

looks like it might have been walking down the isle

Best Answer

Sucks doesn't it? For us, it looks like things woulda been fine if we just woulda kept it as is... its weird.

Best Answer

Been there.

Best Answer

stealing oxycodone 30mg IR's from my step mom for months

Best Answer

I made a mistake (almost 20 years ago) at work. I am a aircraft structures tech and was working on they pylon(engine mount) of a DC10. While working the pilot of a reverse counterbore through a hole I was watching for the pilot to come through the back side of the hole and was not watching where my drill chuck was heading. When I looked at the drill chuck it was em<x>bedded in a wiring bundle of 21 wires. The teeth of the drill chuck had severed 14 of them and scored open 3 more. Unfortunately there was no splices allowed on this particular wiring bundle so the whole loom had to be replaced. This meant 2 guys on day shift and 2 more on afternoon shift worked for 2 days to re and re the wires. The cost (thankfully not my cost) was their wages, and the wiring loom which cost about $22,000. Oops.

Best Answer

going to a disco when I should have went surfing . I paid over a $100 bucks for a purple suit and no one would dance with me .

Best Answer