Question of the Day

When I was a freshman in high school and in the marching band I played the ba<x>se drum. Now, the ba<x>se drum is a big instrument and stands out in the band crowd. During a haltime show and competing in a district competition for the best bands, I was so concentrating on beating the drum to the proper beat, I did not pivot and I did not realize the entire band was 40 yards down field and I was alone on the 30 yard line. I tried to make it as less obvious as possible as I scurried back to the band with a big ba<x>se drum strapped to my chest. When the band reviewed the film it looked worse than I just described.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

LMFAO XD Oh gawd, I'd live in a hole for half a year after that

Best Answer

Wearing an Ohio State sweatshirt to a restaurant where they were having a Michigan State rally.

Best Answer

That's not a Mistake to me that's awesome!!!

Best Answer

big date ,shower ,pants pressed , shoes shined , 2 hours prep and on the last minute what i thaught was under arm deoderant - turned out to be extra strength FLY SPRAY !!!!!

Best Answer

At least your armpits were fly-free.

Best Answer

r o f l - BBBBBZzzzzzzzzzz

Best Answer

Got the chilly cheese fries instead of the onion rings.

Best Answer

got pulled over by the police wearing only panties

Best Answer

Wow XD

Best Answer

Whhhyyyy?!?!?

Best Answer

Finding EP ..now im hooked!

Best Answer

The day I discovered I married an abusive man.

Best Answer

big one Im sry that happenend :)

Best Answer

January 2004, standing behind the counter of a store, with a mask on my face and a gun in my hand.<br />
It was less than a month after my 19th birthday... Less than six months after graduating high school (most likely to become a millionaire).<br />
I got out of prison July 26th, 2011. But I no longer knew this world, and had long since lost the confidence that convinced my peers of my inevitable success. No, "I" never got out. "I" died. And rightly so, I suppose. I caused tremendous pain to undeserving people.<br />
I'm no longer me, but I'm David The Free.

Best Answer

Haha im only 14 but i ended up joking around with two friends of mine... I said exactly "ha ha ha your so mean to me!! Go away ur adopted no one loves you!" ... I later find out that both were actually adopted...

Best Answer

Yeahh haha i gave them both hugs later:3 but i felt SO bad lol this actually happened today

Best Answer

Well i guess trusting the wrong people, leads to doing the wrong things... If you know what i mean. And i guess that was my biggest mistake in life. I hope that answers the question.

Best Answer

wouldnt that be "your worst" <br />
yes, i believe so. <br />
illl just leave that one unstated. <br />
but i can mention a time when i was reading aloud in 3rd grade and i said the word blogna and a girl corrected me by pronouncing it as it is spelled. <br />
hilarious. <br />
"no its -buh-log-nuh"

Best Answer

what? if were black ? what kind of world is this, where ebonics are switched out for phonics ?

Best Answer

This morning when I got on the wrong bus.

Best Answer

Donating blood today when I haven't been gettign proper rest and missed dinner last night.....was SO embarassed when I was passing out :'(

Best Answer

omg that happened to me. I almost fainted twice, i felt like i was dying. im sorry that happened to you, that really sucks.

Best Answer

Telling the truth, seems even though people ask for it they're never happy when they hear it.

Best Answer

When I got married. I knew i did not love him but I went through with it..I should have listened to my gut. It almost destroyed me.

Best Answer

Omg did it last long?

Best Answer

looks like it might have been walking down the isle

Best Answer

Sucks doesn't it? For us, it looks like things woulda been fine if we just woulda kept it as is... its weird.

Best Answer

Been there.

Best Answer

stealing oxycodone 30mg IR's from my step mom for months

Best Answer

Letting a three-thousand-dollar home equity loan telescope into a foreclosure on a house I'd owned outright.

Best Answer

i kissed someone i should not kissed. !

Best Answer

Giving my bank account info out to an ad that said "If you give me $300, I'll give you $5000." I was well past the age of knowing when and where I'm being scammed.

Best Answer