Volunteer, you can put it on your resume that you can actually get up and do something and you may meet someone who can hook you up with a job. The local parks dept around me only hires volunteers because they know them, they dont risk hiring someone out of the blue.

Best Answer

Bug them till your hired or they tell you go away.

Best Answer

Start shooting employees like ducks. Hey, there's a job opening!

Best Answer

Speaking generally, I would say be honest with yourself about what profession can hold your interest, what field of work you really have a passion for, because you'll otherwise be kidding yourself. More specifically, I would chase down job leads that fit your professional criteria, and follow up politely, and most importantly keep at it. Persistence pays off!

Best Answer

A lot of jobs are hiring online now. If you're Canadian, I recommend kijiji.

Best Answer

Sadly not canadian... English!

Best Answer

Don't do down on the boss for at least 6 months

Best Answer

My current bf used to be my manager......

Best Answer

This is what I'm saying- Bravo

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

http://www.internetmodeling.com/22586/application.htm is the number one site for webcam models i love this site i make a lot of money here its free to sign up u get hired within 48 hours and the pay is great and u work from home all adults can do it and there traffic is phenomenal!

Best Answer

Can always start up your own business, many opportunities with minimal set up costs :)

Best Answer

Eye contact ,big smile and if it's a male interviewer some thing kinda sexy ya know .. A lil cleavage and a skirt but not too slutty .... For a female interviewer I'm not quit sure on that one.... Oh and plenty of confidence even if you have to fake it . The problem is now a days when you fill out a application it's usually electronic so your skil set and resume should be screaming ... Since you really won't be able to make a visual or persona impression !

Best Answer
Best Answer