Questionator Questionator 26-30 139 Answers Sep 13, 2012 in Community

Question of the Day

I aim to look good in the eyes of the Lord,and I feel good by following His path as best I can.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Great way to think! Best answer I've seen!! :) Good frame of mind to be in.

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

And you too :-)

Best Answer

Wonderful answer, sounds like you are very strong in your faith and that's great. God Bless you!

Best Answer

What a great reply. You'll look good to the end of your days. (And in the afterlife as well :o)

Best Answer

And you too,thank you.

Best Answer

Thank you,I sincerely hope I can attain my goal in life.

Best Answer

You are in a fugue state that is likely perpetuated via group psychosis. You need to seek help. Then you can help others out of the same issues you are having. This is a serious illness and should not be taken lightly. Please seek help from a licensed psychologist and psychiatrist.

Best Answer

LOL. You people are so funny.

Best Answer

What a fcucking idiot you are....

Best Answer

Have sex every day!

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

What if your not that lucky?

Best Answer

Plenty of fresh air and exercise!

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Marry an appreciative woman!

Best Answer

Really.....

Best Answer

Okay best tip to looking and feeling good for both genders:

MEN:

- Shave your beard or trim it or do something to it every four days, because we all know too much facial hair can dramatically age him in appearance.

-Wash EVERY day. I know men don't think it's necessary to keep their hygiene levels up the same par as women but really and truly we all should make sure we are feeling fresh and clean no matter if you are a male or a female.

- Instantly perk yourself up in the morning by looking in the mirror first thing every morning and say 'I love you.'...

- Have sex regularly

WOMEN:

SHAVE!!!! WAX! Do whatever is necessary to feel smooth. Freshly shaved smooth baby smooth skin will always perk you up instantaneously

- Get your hair done at least every month. You'll be surprised the difference it makes at least knowing your hair is at its best.

-Indulge in CHOCOLATE whenever you feel moody/down

- Always make time to go out to Drink/ party etc etc socially with your girlfriends.. or if you are family oriented spend time with your family whenever you are feeling down, sometimes the people who know you the most are the only ones who will make you feel better. x

Best Answer

Think positive and do as much as possible to relieve stress. For me, getting up and taking a nice shower, putting on my make up (whether I go anywhere or not), I feel better...and when you feel good about yourself, I think it makes you look better and happy.

Best Answer

well said...
my husband used to insist i was sooo
naturally pretty,
i didn't need to wear any makeup...
funny, how he would never
fail to ask
on those "naturale"days
"What's wrong?Are you Sick?"
joyinthejourney, clg

Best Answer

lol!! Funny how people "don't notice" but do point things like that! :)))))))))

Best Answer

Good habits!

Best Answer

As far as looking good, be yourself. I'd rather see the natural beauty of a woman than someone who is made us heavily. And as you age, don't worry about facelifts or dying your hair to get rid of the gray. Be you. There's nothing wrong with aging.

Feeling good? Who knows? lol

Best Answer

Stay away from processed foods whenever possible. And, oh, don't just use the tip..

Best Answer

Be true to yourself.

Do things you truly enjoy doing...as opposed to doing things you feel you should be enjoying!!!

Best Answer

A decent relationship for one and good friends, not to mention a love for God and a daily devotional and reading from the Bible which is always uplifting. Don't forget exercise of some kind which is essential for inner and outer beauty. I try to focus on the outside part, but work deperately harder on the inside.

Best Answer

What comes to mind may seem irrelevant to some folk, but true nonetheless

How many folk spend hours on physical appearance, mental & emotional stimulation, but never really feed the spirit on anything healthy?

That's a central theme of the daily telecast, Enjoying Everyday Life

See www.JoyceMeyer.com

To skeptics, I ask, have you never noticed that TV soaps' & movies' "Beautiful People", a snarl or sneer can make the most 'perfect' face ugly?

& a heartfelt smile can make the plainest face beautiful?

Joyce is older than me, as is TV's Marilyn Hickey, Ken & Gloria Copeland, Jesse Duplantis

But check 'em out @ www.kcm.org www.jdm.org www.mhmin.org

Proverbs calls grey hair a crown of glory

Kinda contrary to today's media youth obsession

But true, by the hairs of the Kenny Rogers beard on my chinny chin chin

LOL

Best Answer

I like this!

Best Answer

me tooo!

Best Answer

it's all in you, what you believe in, what can you do about it, and how you show it..

it's like; when you feel good, you'll look good.

Best Answer

Smile and be positive.

Best Answer

Chant Hare Krishna Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare

Hare Rama Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare.

Best Answer

My sweet Lord Hare Krishna,great song :-)

Best Answer

Hare Hare. All glories to George Harrison

Best Answer

I pretend I'm one of those people who is totally fine about the way they look and I always smile and be nice to people.it makes me feel confident to know that I could be a better person. if that makes sense

Best Answer

Look into people's eyes.

Best Answer

workout, spend some time alone, make jokes, funny or not funny. for me, wearing rings does the best :))

Best Answer

Don't eat anything for three hours then eat a salade and wait for half an hour. Fell good?

Best Answer

Be social

Best Answer