my heart.

Best Answer

Learn to love yourself and you will see your heart begin to heal. The secret is: your body knows when it's not being loved. Talk to people with similar problems. Try to forget the past and take things one day at a time. You're stuck with yourself for many more years so you have to decide that you want to be happy and at peace. Change the things that are not working in your life. Keep a journal.

Best Answer

THANK YOU! I'm doing everything. :)

Best Answer

Just found out I wont be getting my child support this month and I have 5 days to pay rent.

Best Answer

These things have a way of working themselves out. Don't worry about tomorrow because tomorrow will take care of itself. Try your best to come up with the money but don't stress yourself over it--stressing yourself won't solve anything. God works in mysterious ways.

Best Answer

You are right.I have been through "apocolyptic" things like this before.He always provides!

Best Answer

My 95 year old Grandmother.

Best Answer

Do your best to take care of her. Ask for help with whatever you're dealing with. Ask your parents and other relatives. Also seek help from the medical profession. Always remember the good times you have spent with her.

Best Answer

My parents are gone and my husband and sons help a lot. She is on hospice and we are hoping that she will pass in our home surrounded by people that love her. I do hospice volunteering so I know how to deal with all of this. I also have a good way of explaining the things to expect to my sons. I am one of those people that can comfort someone in their last moments. I feel comfortable with the passing into the next life. Thank you for your advice. It is very kind of you. xoxo

Best Answer

getting better from my flu

Best Answer

Drink lots of chicken noodle soup with ginger, garlic and black pepper in it. Get lots of liquid (water, orange juice and herbal teas). Put lots of tender love in taking good care of yourself mentally and physically. Don't try to do too much. Don't eat anything too heavy--mostly liquids. You don't want your body to work too hard metabolizing the food when it should be healing.

Best Answer

Pieces of my car fall off in varying patterns. It's a problem.

Best Answer

I need to fall asleep.

Best Answer

Try getting away from the computer and into bed for 15-30 minutes. Let your mind go blank for as long as possible while you lay in bed. If that doesn't work, come back.

Best Answer

betrayal, stay or go?

Best Answer

Go. You deserve to be happy. You have to learn to take care of yourself--physically and mentally.

Best Answer

true that! (-: thanks for feedback.

Best Answer

Need to get a UHaul and storage unit by morning.

Best Answer