Questionator Questionator 26-30 217 Answers Aug 6, 2012

Question of the Day

Drugs...but fighting hard not to go back...im wining

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Good for you. I had my own run with some really bad stuff i got away from it just long enough to find out i was pregnant and i havent touched it since. i hope you do well. and remember its for yourself no one else!

Best Answer

My empathy when I feel someone's emotions it affects me too even online, so when one feels sad I will too, when they are happy I am happy. It's a negative and positive.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

*hugs*

Best Answer

i got the same thing making others happy makes me happy.
And tears is my biggest weakness.

Best Answer

Yes...exactly. :)

Best Answer

It's a gift and a curse. Emotions are my biggest weakness also. Whatever someone close to me is feeling, I'll feel it too. It's a constant struggle.

Best Answer

women

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

well, voluptuous BBWs are my festish too, thumbs up

Best Answer

My pessimism. I see the world as a dark and evil place. I'm judgemental and bitter and serious. A cynical. My cup is always half empty. I'm slowly trying to improve my attitude. But whenever something bad happens, it pushes me further into it. Then I'm back to my cosy home I like to call 'Square 1/Loneliness'.

Best Answer

You are very smart for somebody so young. :o)

Best Answer

Thank you haha :o))

Best Answer

Too romantic..and too emotional

Best Answer

I can't stand up for myself, even in bad situations. The worst was when I was raped for the second time at age 15, I was so terrified I couldn't even speak or move. But, this also happens in harmless occurrences.

Best Answer

raped 2 times? could that happen now after you should have suffered a lot?

Best Answer

Sadly, it probably could. I'm only 17 now, and am often sexually assaulted ever since I went from the ugly fat kid to the "hot girl" :/

Best Answer

i have this problem to, it has become such an occurance that im numb to it ...and sometimes fighting back only makes it worse....im sorry :( but u cant change the past you can only hope for a brighter future.

Best Answer

I,m sorry for you ladies, yet try to accept what you could never change, and I don,t think the rapists will get a karmic kick in the pants, because good things happen to bad people and vice versa..

Best Answer

Press charges, file restraining orders, and carry personal defense. Don't let it happen again - to you, or to someone else. Get them off the street.

Best Answer

I can`t say `no`.

Best Answer

being too aware of my flaws.

Best Answer

Saying no to someone.

Best Answer

I have a real hard time saying NO to people.

Best Answer

The fear of weakness itself.

Best Answer

Being short tempered.

Best Answer

My biggest weakness.... telling myself im beautiful.

Best Answer

anyone who seems to be "damaged goods" or just have trouble in thier lives. i always have the friends and boyfriends who are only there cuz they need me not because they want to be in my life.

Best Answer

My biggest weakness, pride. It has been my downfall all my life. only in the past two years have I recognize it and try to stop it. but its not easy. Pray for me. Hare Krishna

Best Answer

Standing up for myself in my marriage.

Best Answer

Anything that argues against the happiness of the obese. It hurts me deeper than any other prejudice.

Best Answer

Energy Drinks... :/

Best Answer

Thinking about the past. But, I know there is not anything in life we can not fix.

Best Answer

my self

Best Answer