Whateverrrrr Whateverrrrr 36-40, F 35 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Image & Weight

Fully caffeinated.

Best Answer

I'm losing weight on a diet and exercise program, therefore less of it today then the previous day . . . Yea!

Best Answer

Ditto

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Broken down. I have so many medical problems I can't count them all. It's covered in scars and it's in pain constantly. My muscles are constantly spasming and I've had arthritis since age 12. When I'm flexible enough to walk I need a cane. It's just not in good shape at all. Honestly it feels like it's giving out on me. I really don't know how much longer it's going to last. I'm 28 and I feel like I'm 80. My 80 year old grandfather is in better health than me! Like by a lot. My doctors give me about another 20-25 years to live but honestly I don't see how I'm even going to last that long.

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

What!! 20-25!! No!!

Best Answer

It does suck, yes.

Best Answer

I have scars all over my body and also white patches everywhere due to having vitiligo. I embrace each scar and every spot because otherwise I would not be me. I find the scars and the causes of them to be badges of honor through living life to the fullest. The spots? Well, each one changes as the pigment fades away so always something new and interesting. One day I will be completely albino white and I am waiting for that day with baited breath to see what that looks like.

Best Answer

my kind of attitude . . . about life itself . . . good for you.

Best Answer

lean muscle

Best Answer

well... my spirit has never complained so I guess it's roomy...

Best Answer

I think, from what I read, I am pretty average. Fortunately I dress up well. <br />
Charlotte

Best Answer

curvy...

Best Answer

Head... torso... two arms... two legs... hair... teeth... fingernails... toenails... genitalia... 17,343 warts... and a third buttock that I had surgically implanted just for the hell of it.

Best Answer

In need of surgery

Best Answer

why? If you want to say it or else don't.

Best Answer

Two surgeries one being for my collarbone that I jarred out of place a few years back it has pushed my other collarbone backwards and hurts a blooming lot ! The other is a little more personal

Best Answer

Ohh sorry! :( I hope all goes well and a full recovery

Best Answer

Thanks :)

Best Answer

My Body likes other bodies....especially if they're warm and naked....sorry...TMI...the little troll inside me keeps peeking out this morning....

Best Answer

tougher than a plywood sandwich......with extra NAILS!

Best Answer

I've gained excessive weight,I've noticed some folds on my ribs and the belly seems to have found its way to the front hiding my spear of all times,I think I must squeeze in some aerobics tricks,because I've been told that I'm getting plump,by several local guys

Best Answer

curvy

Best Answer

Old & frazzled. Too many injuries.

Best Answer

All original, one owner. I like it - And most of the time it likes me ;)

Best Answer

Mine is more like '3 careful owners, good condition for year, long MoT &amp; service history' lol

Best Answer

Very slim and trim, although my back can ache like hell sometimes. (Something's gotta be wrong with it! :o)

Best Answer

guess!

Best Answer

A heap of clay.

Best Answer

I think my body is flexible, I gain weight too quickly, also lose weight too quickly. I will be all chubby for a month then not-so-chubby the another. I don't like it.

Best Answer