Chat rooms ....the early days :)

Best Answer

The next cue card says, 'Because I ate all of the birthday cake'.

Best Answer

Next time on Dr. Phil, former female inmates reunite to discuss who snitched.

Best Answer

One of these kids is doin her own thing.

Best Answer

On Wear 'Black & Grey Stripes Day', Susan was so scared of telling them to f off that she hid behind a counter and pretended to lose her voice. Unfortunately they misread it as 'Jonnying' and thought she was coming on to them!

Best Answer

We laughed at Misty's sign because she didn't know how to spell "jogging."

Best Answer

lmfao!

Best Answer

After being asked why she's wearing a red shirt when everyone else is wear a black and grey striped shirt, this woman replies by holding up a sign.

Best Answer

Why do I see I dumb people?

Best Answer

I am not big on **********!!

Best Answer

If I have to wear those unflattering striped shirts like they have on.

Best Answer

At an EP party guests amuse themselves with a game of "What's My Phobia?"

Best Answer

Next..

Best Answer

Oh look, it's another johari window exercise. I'm guessing this is not the hidden panel...

Best Answer

Do you ever feel like putting a wall between you and the world ? Well ,,,,,,,,don't worry , now with our easy to use 8x10's you can express yourself without stuttering or making weird faces.......well without stuttering anyway.

Best Answer

if i join in, im bound to laugh and its taking all i got to hold in these farts. one laugh n there outta there.<br />
paaaaaaaarp!!

Best Answer

news from hogwarts school of magic, Mystery illness causes The fat lady portrait to lose both her voice and confidence

Best Answer

Are you sure..you don't look afraid.

Best Answer

Ive just been told to tell her that shes sacked and i dont know how to break it to her.

Best Answer

in a world with 5 fingered people, helen was reduced to sineage in her two finger world, unable to even flip humans off for discussing successful diets

Best Answer

in the uk she would be fine with the 2 fingers, flick them vees

Best Answer

No way MUM we are getting your a date you may think your a cougar but your our mum

Best Answer