Captionator Captionator 26-30 66 Answers Nov 26, 2012 in Community

Looks like Yoda spent too much time out in the sun.

Best Answer

I asked for a Harley Davidson jacket for my birthday and what do I get? Some faux leather looking thing that doesn't even fit enough for me to strut my stuff in!

Best Answer

We come in Peace. Now put me down.

Best Answer

Dog sees a pretty female dog walking by and says, " Hey baby, meeting you has given me a new leash on life! Can I buy you a liver treat gorgeous? C'mon, don't make me beg !

Best Answer

Now that my cuteness has conquered the world, I survey my domain.

Best Answer

"I'm so urinating on you."

Best Answer

If you are going to put me in clothes, buy me ones that fit. And a bow-tie. Bowties are cool.

Best Answer

I need some sunglasses to really rock this outfit.

Best Answer

I shall cross the ocean until I discover Australia and create a paradise for dogs!

Best Answer

A pretty female dog walks by and says to the dog with the coat, "Is that a biscuit in your sleeve, or are you just happy to see me?"

Best Answer

So with his coat to keep in warm on the cold, late autumn day, Felix set out to find the man who shot his paw!

Best Answer

"And with all my achievements, I as President will enslave the humans. Check me out! ...This message has been approved by Edgar A. Chihuahua"

Best Answer

Is that another sleeve sticking off of the front, or is it...something else?

Best Answer

Just because I had more votes than anyone else, THEY deleted my answer because of that same reference.

Best Answer

WHAT?!!! That's really bullcrapish. :(

Best Answer

That's just cruel! Even dogs need some dignity!

Best Answer

Man who is your photographer how am i suppose to make a caption of a chiuahaua in a sweater

Best Answer

ITS SCOOBY DOO WHEN HE WAS JUST A PUP! HES SO CUTE!!!

Best Answer

Best Answer

Yes!!! I am worth it....

Best Answer

Dude give me my sun glasses

Best Answer

Yoda my arse..go padwar your nose baby....

Best Answer

"Od course my name is Prince; you may now admire my tunic."

Best Answer