No more than men who buy their partners things because they're beautiful are tricks or johns.

Best Answer

It's spelled "ho", the slang word, like "pimps and hos", it means a *****. Imo ****** are those who use sex/their bodies to gain advantages like money, luxury, to distract, etc. I include femme fatale types in there too. ***** are those who are either really promiscuous or very easy, most often both.

Best Answer

Agreed... a hoe is a garden tool... A ***** sleeps with lots and lots of men. On the other hand, a **** is what every man wishes his wife was. Refined and beautiful in public, and a lover of sex and pleasure when alone with him.

Best Answer

A hoe is a garden tool and a **** is a woman who sleeps with lots and lots of people. I don't understand the second question. Since, you didn't bother to spell a four letter word and three letter word.

Best Answer